List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Belle Spoiler!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Belle Spoiler!!!!

Started by Shellefan514 at 2006/09/27 03:59PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/01 09:18PM, Views: 1764, Replies: 18
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/09/27 03:59PM
    Belle Spoiler!!!!
    Shellefan514

I read that Belle looses the baby she is carrying I don't want her to loose the baby but it was under spoiler, not rumor so I think it is true. so sad. Belle leans over with pain and is rushed to the hospital, Belle tells Phillip that if something happens choose the baby over her, then she passes out, and phillip chooses Belle over the baby, and the pregnancy is terminated. Shawn lashes out at Phillip saying you never wanted this baby at all you wish that it had never been concieved, and you hoped that the baby never had to be born. But I think even though it's hard to chose between the woman that you love and your unborn baby, I think Shawn would have picked Belle over the baby, they can always have more children.

#2   2006/09/27 04:01PM
    Re: Belle Spoiler!!!!
    shelle:)

I am so mad!! I want Shawn, Belle, Claire and the baby in her stomach to be a happy family. Why can't everybody just get along, and be how it is supposed to be...

#3   2006/09/27 04:09PM
    Shellefan514

I know I am very upset about this I think it is suppose to happen on Friday. Shawn also everhears Mimi admit that she knew about Claire all along I think that's on Friday too. And Shawn makes a decision about his marriage to Mimi. Belle and Shawn are suppose to get back together, but first he gets involved with a hooker cause he is so upset about the baby and Mimi, and Phillip trys to use that against Shawn saying he is unfit to raise Claire. I hate Phillip right now, I wish that Belle would dump him already.

#4   2006/09/27 04:18PM
    HOOKED

I agree with you. Shawn and Belle need to get back together and Phil needs to find someone else and leave them alone. It really sucks about the baby. I wish they would have let her have the baby and move on with Shawn.

#5   2006/09/27 05:31PM
    shelle:)

wow! where do u get all of this information???? im so mad about philip too!!

#6   2006/09/27 06:18PM
    Shellefan514

Quote shelle:): wow! where do u get all of this information???? im so mad about philip too!!

You can read it in the SOD, and the SID mags. or you can read the spoilers etc on dayscafe.com, soapoperafan.com, or you can go to http://theearlyedition.blogspot.com at this site it tells you what is going to happen the next day on the show it is pretty detailed too, it also has spoilers listed there too. I hope this helps. Shellefan

#7   2006/09/28 03:00AM
    Juliet42023

Well I think Belle sucks and needs just to go away far far away she is lame ,MeMe needs to kick her lame *******

EDITED TO REMOVE PROFANITY. PLEASE SEE THE GUIDELINES.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/09/28 08:47AM
    #8   2006/09/28 04:35AM
    Angelic

:~ Belle may be fickled, but she is not a liar, so getting her bum kicked would accomplish what?

#9   2006/09/28 06:46AM
    Shellefan514

Belle needs to kick Mimi's butt is more like it. Mimi has lied to the preist so he would marry her and Shawn that's low, and lied to the man she said she loves about him having a daughter, and her best friend about her husband not being the father of her child, all for selfish reasons so she could have what she wanted. It's always poor Mimi, and then she even went as low as to try and change the Dna results, Mimi is way worse then Belle JMO I can't wait for Shawn to kick Mimi's butt to the curve.

#10   2006/09/28 07:00AM
    4evaDrake

Even if Belle loses that baby, it would be nice to see Belle and Shawn get back together, they can have another baby the right way, making love and remembering it... lol

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list