List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Vivian needs to come back!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Vivian needs to come back!

Started by switzerland at 2007/04/15 08:38PM
    Latest post: 2007/04/18 08:54AM, Views: 780, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/04/15 08:38PM
    Vivian needs to come back!
    switzerland

It seems that since Kate is either meddling in her children's lives or obsessed with Sami, they need to bring back Vivian! She was truly a thorn in Kate's side! And she was a diva! I loved the whole storylne where she buried that woman alive! Am I getting it right?

#2   2007/04/15 08:49PM
    Re: Vivian needs to come back!
    Darling89For...

I agree! Rather than having Kate on the offensive all the time, I think it would be great to have her on the defensive, and looking over her shoulder!
    We need Ivan, too! He loves his "Madame" and he is sooooo funny! If Vivian were to return, I really hope Ivan joins her.
    Great idea! Here's hoping!

#3   2007/04/15 08:52PM
    switzerland

Quote Darling89Formula: I agree! Rather than having Kate on the offensive all the time, I think it would be great to have her on the defensive, and looking over her shoulder!
    We need Ivan, too! He loves his "Madame" and he is sooooo funny! If Vivian were to return, I really hope Ivan joins her.

Thank you for reminding me about Ivan! That would be even more terrific!

#4   2007/04/15 10:16PM
    NickiB

Wow, now that would be a great twist. I would love to see Kate bow down and be worried.

#5   2007/04/15 10:47PM
    ghluvr74

Quote switzerland:
    Quote Darling89Formula: I agree! Rather than having Kate on the offensive all the time, I think it would be great to have her on the defensive, and looking over her shoulder!

Thank you for reminding me about Ivan! That would be even more terrific!

LOL, I forgot all about Ivan, oh please bring them back and let kate get hers.

#6   2007/04/16 05:33PM
    Goinwest

It would be great to get Vivian back..

She was Phillip's surrogate mother, and a true thorn in Kate's side..

#7   2007/04/16 06:34PM
    Katzmom

I loved Vivian and Ivan! Whatever happened to them? I don't remember.

#8   2007/04/17 05:14AM
    boldbeautiful

I think Ivan won the lottery (or was it Vivian) and they started a romantic thing together. They left town after that.

#9   2007/04/17 05:58AM
    LBowen

Vivian and Ivan? YUCK! I never like them at all. They were way too silly and far fetched. Also, way too overly dramatic. I'm all for a little comic relief, but they were just too much, imo. That time she buried Carly alive was so far fetched it was funny. I don't want Days to be that kind of soap.

#10   2007/04/17 07:06AM
    Audd

I loved Vivian, I loved Carly being buried alive storyline, I would take my TV outside while I laid out in the sun because I was soooooooooooo into that storyline. I would love for them to return.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list