List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Disappointed in Belle and Shawn

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Disappointed in Belle and Shawn

Started by Imalwaysright at 2007/04/14 11:27AM
    Latest post: 2007/04/18 12:03PM, Views: 727, Replies: 13
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/04/16 10:30PM
    Re: Disappointed in Belle and Shawn
    livinoutloud

It seems so many have left the show, I have been watching it for 25 years so I have seen it all. The writers way back use to be so much better.

Did Alice pass away?

#12   2007/04/17 12:42AM
    livinoutloud

There is no chemistry with this shawn and bell, the other shawn was so much better. Days of our lives was so much better 3 or more years ago.

No wonder so many actors left for better soaps

#13   2007/04/18 09:23AM
    Chrissi

I totally agree. I really feel like they're boring us to death with these two so that they can ease them off the show. This isn't a rumor or anything but a bad feeling.

For spoilers, go to the spoiler section. There are some good spoiler for Shelle but I fear they're too late and on purpose.

#14   2007/04/18 12:03PM
    Goinwest

I have watched Days for 17 years, but took a loooonnng break after the Marlena is the Devil storyline.
    I just started watching again last September, so I don't really know the old Shawn and Belle. I did see the old Shawn for a month before the recast. And to be honest, I like the new one better, he seems more "macho" (for lack of a better word) Nothing against the old Shawn, I just think they were trying to age him a bit.. Same thing with the old Belle. I saw a picture of her, and she seems so young looking. They needed to age her a bit.

I think they just painted this story into a corner, and really have nowhere to go with it except for island adventures, which are getting stale.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list