List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Disappointed in Belle and Shawn

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Disappointed in Belle and Shawn

Started by Imalwaysright at 2007/04/14 11:27AM
    Latest post: 2007/04/18 12:03PM, Views: 730, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/04/14 11:27AM
    Disappointed in Belle and Shawn
    Imalwaysright

It feels to me like Belle and Shawn had more feelings for each other when they were married to other people than they do now. We should have seen the "I Love You", "I'm Crazy About You", "I've Missed You So Much" scenes a long time ago!! I know they have feelings for each other but they just don't seem to be longing for each other or even really pursuing each other. We, as viewers, should have had a satisfing reunion between Belle and Shawn ages ago. Their love and relationship should be much more advanced by now. I'm very disappointed and have lost so much interest in them as a couple.

#2   2007/04/14 11:45AM
    Re: Disappointed in Belle and Shawn
    LBowen

I know!!! Belle is acting so silly. She needs to get over whatever it is that she's so mad about. She's acting like a pouty little brat. Seems like she's trying to get attention from Shawn...like she's playing games. I am almost getting sick of her character.

#3   2007/04/14 02:14PM
    jkelly70

Amen! We have waited far too long for the light-my-fire moment. In fact, the wait has been so protracted that when it does happen, we will be disappointed. Expectation level increases exponentially with the length of anticipation.

#4   2007/04/14 08:26PM
    NickiB

They used to be one of my favorite couples, now I am just done with them. It doesn't even seem like they have chemistry. Their storyline is TIRED! I feel like I am going to need to see them fall in love again, because I just don't see it. Belle is driving me crazy. She is starting to sound like a spoiled, whiny, little brat. She used to be one of my favorite characters too, it has just been about a month. Sorry, I just needed to vent. LOL

#5   2007/04/14 09:24PM
    ArielRAcey

Quote NickiB: They used to be one of my favorite couples, now I am just done with them. It doesn't even seem like they have chemistry. Their storyline is TIRED! I feel like I am going to need to see them fall in love again, because I just don't see it. Belle is driving me crazy. She is starting to sound like a spoiled, whiny, little brat. She used to be one of my favorite characters too, it has just been about a month. Sorry, I just needed to vent. LOL

OMG I was thinking the same thing, I don't think that the new Shawn has the right chemistry with Belle. I know that Jason is coming back to Dool, but I wish it was to reprise the role of Shawnand not play another role,IMO

#6   2007/04/15 11:57AM
    AllieB

They need to come back to Salem and get some better storylines. That whole island story has got on my last nerve. The whole storyline with them got messed up when they awarded custody of Claire to Phillip. They shoul've focused on Phill and Mimi baby. Since then their storylines have been messed up.

#7   2007/04/15 01:55PM
    engtcr

Quote AllieB: They need to come back to Salem and get some better storylines. That whole island story has got on my last nerve. The whole storyline with them got messed up when they awarded custody of Claire to Phillip. They shoul've focused on Phill and Mimi baby. Since then their storylines have been messed up.

You are soooooooo right! What a boring story line!

#8   2007/04/15 03:49PM
    HAllison12

I totally agree with everyone! These characters used to be the only reason I watched Days, but now I can't stand them. Their storyline is gettin old and them on the island is SO boring. When are they going to leave? And Belle, in my opinion, is acting so childish. If she loves Shawn as much as she says she does, then what's the problem? Why can't they just be together and STOP fighting?

#9   2007/04/15 10:37PM
    ghluvr74

Quote HAllison12: I totally agree with everyone! These characters used to be the only reason I watched Days, but now I can't stand them. Their storyline is gettin old and them on the island is SO boring. When are they going to leave? And Belle, in my opinion, is acting so childish. If she loves Shawn as much as she says she does, then what's the problem? Why can't they just be together and STOP fighting?

I know what you mean, all this craziness is driving me crazy. And that Gabby i'm ready to stangle the litte sneak.

#10   2007/04/16 05:27PM
    Shelle-Lumi-...

Quote ghluvr74:
    Quote HAllison12: I totally agree with everyone! These characters used to be the only reason I watched Days, but now I can't stand them. Their storyline is gettin old and them on the island is SO boring. When are they going to leave? And Belle, in my opinion, is acting so childish. If she loves Shawn as much as she says she does, then what's the problem? Why can't they just be together and STOP fighting?

I know what you mean, all this craziness is driving me crazy. And that Gabby i'm ready to stangle the litte sneak.

haha!!! I agree totally with you! I wonder what she is up to!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list