List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: So Tony Dimera Is Coming Back To Days.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

So Tony Dimera Is Coming Back To Days.

Started by StefanoFan09 at 2007/04/13 07:17AM
    Latest post: 2007/04/18 09:05AM, Views: 1266, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/04/13 07:23AM
    Re: So Tony Dimera Is Coming Back To Days.
    Darling89For...

I'm REALLY looking forward to Tony's return to the show!

#2   2007/04/13 07:30AM
    Sassi-Britches

My last memory of tony is pretty vague, lol infact i don't know if it was him or stefano (supposedly), but some one was all bones and corpsey sitting in an office chair. It was kind of weird. hehe

#3   2007/04/13 07:47AM
    boldbeautiful

Quote Sassi-Britches: My last memory of tony is pretty vague, lol infact i don't know if it was him or stefano (supposedly), but some one was all bones and corpsey sitting in an office chair. It was kind of weird. hehe

I think that was the faux dead Stefano.

I remember during the killer storyline when he was maimed by the tiger. That was a really good storyline. My daughter started watching at that time and that's when she became 'hooked'.

#4   2007/04/13 07:51AM
    Sassi-Britches

Quote boldbeautiful:
    Quote Sassi-Britches: My last memory of tony is pretty vague, lol infact i don't know if it was him or stefano (supposedly), but some one was all bones and corpsey sitting in an office chair. It was kind of weird. hehe

I think that was the faux dead Stefano.

I remember during the killer storyline when he was maimed by the tiger. That was a really good storyline. My daughter started watching at that time and that's when she became 'hooked'.

OH thats right! they had a circus and that was when the salem stalker was still about. haha thanks for the reminder!

#5   2007/04/13 08:05AM
    Jillybee

It will be good to have Theo back on the Show. I had the privilege of meeting him in Best Buy a couple of months ago and he still looked great!

#6   2007/04/13 04:52PM
    gar2244

I think the last time I saw Tony was when he was going off to jail..have not seen him since...

would have loved to see Tony an EJ fitting it out..
    -do not know if any other fan remembers..but Tony was seeing Sami for a time..I know Sami was just stringing Tony along..but still..even back then that family was trying to make a baby with her..lol....

Live long and Prosper..
    gar..

#7   2007/04/13 04:55PM
    gar2244

Quote Jillybee: It will be good to have Theo back on the Show. I had the privilege of meeting him in Best Buy a couple of months ago and he still looked great!

thats cool .... wish I was that lucky..would love to meet another person from days...I meet John DeLancie once at a Trek convention. he played on days back in the early 80's.
    then he played Q on Star Trek next gen.,..

Live long and Prosper..
    gar...

#8   2007/04/14 08:54AM
    Chrissi

Quote StefanoFan09: So Tony Dimera Is Coming Back To Days. I Wonder What He'll Looklike. I'll Bet He Won't Change A Bit. He'll Proberly Have Some Facial Hair. The Last Time I Saw Him Was When He Got Caught By Those Men. And That Was The Last Time I Saw Him (Tony). What's Your Last Memory Of Tony When He Was On Days Of Our Lives?.

This is off topic, but can I ask why you type with each word capitalized? I've never seen this before and am curious.

As for Tony... I'm glad he's coming back. Stefano may be back for a few episodes and Bart's coming back too. I think they may explain what happened to Kristen and Susan and of course the Brady Feud sometime this summer, too.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list