List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Sami deserves to go to jail, not Hope

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sami deserves to go to jail, not Hope

Started by jonilg at 2010/09/13 06:01AM
    Latest post: 2010/09/15 04:56AM, Views: 3118, Replies: 40
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2010/09/13 06:01AM
    Sami deserves to go to jail, not Hope
    jonilg

Sami shot EJ in cold blood, out of hatred. She should go to jail for her crime of attempted murder and Hope should not be in jail at all. Sami will not do a day of jail time for her crime. Rafe will help try to cover it up or Sami's son will take the fall for her, but Sami will not do a day of jail time. This only proves how bad the writing on Days has gotten. Sami might plead temporary insanity, but she knew what she was doing. She picked up the gun off the bed and shot EJ on purposse. She was not insane at the time, she was mad as hell. Yeah, anyone in Sami's position would have been mad, but they would not have tried to kill him. Sami should go to jail, but she won't....and that is a crime.

#2   2010/09/13 06:10AM
    Re: Sami deserves to go to jail, not Hope
    Days_pretender

You nean she should be in there where EJ should have been, and all the DeMeras that have shot and killed people, or like when EJ shot John, and then the same day raped Sami, yea right. If your name is Demera, you are free to do what and where you wish... That woman EJ shot did not have much of a chance either did she....

#3   2010/09/13 06:13AM
    Sunnydaz

Quote jonilg: Sami shot EJ in cold blood, out of hatred. She should go to jail for her crime of attempted murder and Hope should not be in jail at all. Sami will not do a day of jail time for her crime. Rafe will help try to cover it up or Sami's son will take the fall for her, but Sami will not do a day of jail time. This only proves how bad the writing on Days has gotten. Sami might plead temporary insanity, but she knew what she was doing. She picked up the gun off the bed and shot EJ on purposse. She was not insane at the time, she was mad as hell. Yeah, anyone in Sami's position would have been mad, but they would not have tried to kill him. Sami should go to jail, but she won't....and that is a crime.

If thats the case then when does Ej do the time for his crimes? If its good for one then it should be good for another. Either way, you dont mess with a mother or woman scorned. And both Hope and Sami have had enough and 'snapped'

#4   2010/09/13 06:22AM
    lovedays21

Quote jonilg: Sami shot EJ in cold blood, out of hatred. She should go to jail for her crime of attempted murder and Hope should not be in jail at all. Sami will not do a day of jail time for her crime. Rafe will help try to cover it up or Sami's son will take the fall for her, but Sami will not do a day of jail time. This only proves how bad the writing on Days has gotten. Sami might plead temporary insanity, but she knew what she was doing. She picked up the gun off the bed and shot EJ on purposse. She was not insane at the time, she was mad as hell. Yeah, anyone in Sami's position would have been mad, but they would not have tried to kill him. Sami should go to jail, but she won't....and that is a crime.

I really feel Sami shot EJ while temporary insane. This would mean that she and Hope were in the same frame of mind. Hope's being drug induced and Sami's being driven due to all the horrible things that have happened to her in the past year. I don't think she should go to jail. EJ's crimes are much more horrendous. JMO.

#5   2010/09/13 06:27AM
    LUMIFOREVERA...

if anyone deserves to go to jail for the night of the shooting, it's Ej...for kidnapping and two counts of attempted murder for Nicole and George..but he won't see the inside of a jail cell, will he? I don't know why he isn't handcuffed to his bed with a police man sitting in his room 24/7. I bet he won't even be brought up on charges and there was a witness for crying out loud (Daniel)...Sami should get a medal, not a jail sentence.

#6   2010/09/13 06:31AM
    Sunnydaz

Quote LUMIFOREVERANDEVER: if anyone deserves to go to jail for the night of the shooting, it's Ej...for kidnapping and two counts of attempted murder for Nicole and George..but he won't see the inside of a jail cell, will he? I don't know why he isn't handcuffed to his bed with a police man sitting in his room 24/7. I bet he won't even be brought up on charges and there was a witness for crying out loud (Daniel)...Sami should get a medal, not a jail sentence.

Ha, a medal...love it

#7   2010/09/13 06:41AM
    Days_pretender

Quote LUMIFOREVERANDEVER: if anyone deserves to go to jail for the night of the shooting, it's Ej...for kidnapping and two counts of attempted murder for Nicole and George..but he won't see the inside of a jail cell, will he? I don't know why he isn't handcuffed to his bed with a police man sitting in his room 24/7. I bet he won't even be brought up on charges and there was a witness for crying out loud (Daniel)...Sami should get a medal, not a jail sentence.

I agree, look at all the pain and suffering that EJ caused and ones like that police lady did nothing to him and he shot her outright. And Benji, I really liked Benji, and to cut him up like a side of beef and toss him into the dumpster is gross. The most unforgetable nasty Mentally sick brother on brother crime, and then Lucas, put him in a freezer truck, and lock the door, and let him sit there and turn white with frost? I say he suffered as much as anyone, and no wonder Lucas took the blame for shooting EJ the first time, whether he did the deed or not. I realize this is just a show, but how much can one person take before it just is too much to bare. Poor Benji......

#8   2010/09/13 06:54AM
    Stefanie DiMera

IF there was any semblance of reality on this program whatsoever, all three of them would be incarcerated - excuses be damned. Not to mention the likes of Kate, Vivian and a whack of others as well.

The producers could just start a new Soap and call it The Salem Slammer. All the characters could be in prison. Think of the money they'd save on sets. Have everyone crammed into one jail cell and let 'em go at it.

#9   2010/09/13 06:57AM
    DOOL.Rox

Quote Stefanie DiMera: IF there was any semblance of reality on this program whatsoever, all three of them would be incarcerated - excuses be damned. Not to mention the likes of Kate, Vivian and a whack of others as well.

The producers could just start a new Soap and call it The Salem Slammer. All the characters could be in prison. Think of the money they'd save on sets. Have everyone crammed into one jail cell and let 'em go at it.
    LOL

#10   2010/09/13 07:11AM
    Days_pretender

Quote Stefanie DiMera: IF there was any semblance of reality on this program whatsoever, all three of them would be incarcerated - excuses be damned. Not to mention the likes of Kate, Vivian and a whack of others as well.

ROFLMAO.... and then attempting to breathe and then LMAO

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list