List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: I hate EJ (only thread)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I hate EJ (only thread)

Started by ExSurfer at 2010/09/09 02:12PM
    Latest post: 2013/03/19 02:57PM, Views: 94789, Replies: 2819
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2010/09/13 03:53PM
    Re: I HATE EJ (only thread)
    Sunnydaz

Quote patrijune:
    Quote Days_pretender: EJ reminds me of a cockroach. They are difficult to kill too and just when you think the thing is crushed or stomped on, the thing gets up and runs. He has been shot twice, and he is still listening to the things being said while the persons are in the hospital room. When the chance comes I bet just like the cockroach, he gets up and tries to grab the kids and run again... Some how, he has got to pay for all the things he has done..

Haha! Love it! Ej the cockroach!

a kook a la cha?

yea a kook alright

#72   2010/09/13 03:57PM
    saminrafe

Quote Days_pretender: EJ reminds me of a cockroach. They are difficult to kill too and just when you think the thing is crushed or stomped on, the thing gets up and runs. He has been shot twice, and he is still listening to the things being said while the persons are in the hospital room. When the chance comes I bet just like the cockroach, he gets up and tries to grab the kids and run again... Some how, he has got to pay for all the things he has done..

EXcellent post !!!!!! love him being compared to a cockroach

#73   2010/09/13 05:41PM
    magicsteacher

Great!!! LMAO-- cockroach for sure!!!

#74   2010/09/13 08:50PM
    patrijune

Quote magicsteacher: Great!!! LMAO-- cockroach for sure!!!

Yep Ej's a cockroach! Now I just need to get a can of Raid to get rid of that parasite for good!

#75   2010/09/13 11:55PM
    everybodysmile

Quote magicsteacher:
    Quote patrijune:
    Quote saminrafe: I hate Ej because he is always peeping around the corner watching Rafe and Sami, even when they sleep

That is so true! He's so jealous of Rafe! He knows Sami really loves Rafe and not him. All he can do is try to manipulate Sami and Rafe's relationship. Everything he has done to break up Safe is just making them stronger.

So true, patrijune-- EJ has been jealous of Rafe since he came to Salem after WP. He has been trying to break up Sami and Rafe for two years now and has gotten nowhere. I hate him for that. Get over it, EJ. The woman doesn't love you. She loves Rafe!!

And before Rafe, she loved and married Lucas until you ruined their marriage with your manipulation, schemes, lies for some stupid Santos and Colleen souls stupidity.
    I hate that EJ treated Grace like a piece of garbage and then cries after she has died and found out he was his daughter. Then he kicks Nicole and Sydney out on the street with no means of support when Nicole was still his wife and he made Sydney a Dimera at her baptism. She's trash, too, until he learns she has precious Dimera blood.
    And l bet his mum would say that he's " mean, mean, mean", too.

#76   2010/09/14 06:53AM
    LUMIFOREVERA...

Quote everybodysmile:
    Quote magicsteacher:
    Quote patrijune:
    Quote saminrafe: I hate Ej because he is always peeping around the corner watching Rafe and Sami, even when they sleep

That is so true! He's so jealous of Rafe! He knows Sami really loves Rafe and not him. All he can do is try to manipulate Sami and Rafe's relationship. Everything he has done to break up Safe is just making them stronger.

So true, patrijune-- EJ has been jealous of Rafe since he came to Salem after WP. He has been trying to break up Sami and Rafe for two years now and has gotten nowhere. I hate him for that. Get over it, EJ. The woman doesn't love you. She loves Rafe!!

And before Rafe, she loved and married Lucas until you ruined their marriage with your manipulation, schemes, lies for some stupid Santos and Colleen souls stupidity.
    I hate that EJ treated Grace like a piece of garbage and then cries after she has died and found out he was his daughter. Then he kicks Nicole and Sydney out on the street with no means of support when Nicole was still his wife and he made Sydney a Dimera at her baptism. She's trash, too, until he learns she has precious Dimera blood.
    And l bet his mum would say that he's " mean, mean, mean", too.

First off...Ej = cockroach...why hasn't that comparison been made before So perfect!! I think that is what I will call him from now on. Secondly, everybodysmile, great post and I love the Susan reference. I so wish they would bring her back so she can get in the cockroach's face and tell him how "mean mean mean" he is. I wonder how the cockroach would treat her...probably throw her out on the street too. Ej sucks..even when he is laying in a hospital room not saying a word..still easily the most annoying character on the show.

#77   2010/09/14 07:33AM
    Days_pretender

Other things we could tack on EJ is like Smart ASP
    or Pit Viper, or Vampire Bat, or Black Widower.... LOL

#78   2010/09/14 10:49AM
    patrijune

I hate that EJ hasn't died yet! Come on just die already! Maybe he can come out of the coma and leave Salem forever!

#79   2010/09/14 10:58AM
    saminrafe

we can buy him a one way ticket out of Salem

#80   2010/09/14 12:35PM
    magicsteacher

Quote patrijune:
    Quote magicsteacher: Great!!! LMAO-- cockroach for sure!!!

Yep Ej's a cockroach! Now I just need to get a can of Raid to get rid of that parasite for good!

Hold on!! I bought an extra can the other day. We can use mine to get rid of him!! La Cookaracha!!!

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list