List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: I hate EJ (only thread)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I hate EJ (only thread)

Started by ExSurfer at 2010/09/09 02:12PM
    Latest post: 2013/03/19 02:57PM, Views: 107152, Replies: 2819
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2010/09/12 10:40AM
    Re: I HATE EJ (only thread)
    patrijune

Quote PC_SALEM0106:
    Quote magicsteacher: I hate EJ because he is always trying to manipulate and control people because that's the only way he knows how to get what he wants.

very true, like father, like son

So true!
    I hate everything about EJ!

#62   2010/09/12 10:40AM
    saminrafe

I hate Ej because he is always peeping around the corner watching Rafe and Sami, even when they sleep

#63   2010/09/12 10:58AM
    patrijune

Quote saminrafe: I hate Ej because he is always peeping around the corner watching Rafe and Sami, even when they sleep

That is so true! He's so jealous of Rafe! He knows Sami really loves Rafe and not him. All he can do is try to manipulate Sami and Rafe's relationship. Everything he has done to break up Safe is just making them stronger.

#64   2010/09/13 04:53AM
    patrijune

I hate EJ for just being EJ!

#65   2010/09/13 07:04AM
    magicsteacher

Quote patrijune:
    Quote saminrafe: I hate Ej because he is always peeping around the corner watching Rafe and Sami, even when they sleep

That is so true! He's so jealous of Rafe! He knows Sami really loves Rafe and not him. All he can do is try to manipulate Sami and Rafe's relationship. Everything he has done to break up Safe is just making them stronger.

So true, patrijune-- EJ has been jealous of Rafe since he came to Salem after WP. He has been trying to break up Sami and Rafe for two years now and has gotten nowhere. I hate him for that. Get over it, EJ. The woman doesn't love you. She loves Rafe!!

#66   2010/09/13 09:41AM
    PC_SALEM0106

Lets be honest, EJ will always be Sami's "back-up" choice. Rafe, Lucas (hell even Brandon or Austin or someone new) will always be Sami's first choices.

#67   2010/09/13 10:23AM
    magicsteacher

I hate EJ b/c he eavesdrops on people's phone conversations like when Ari was talking to Rafe about the DNA test on Sydney.

#68   2010/09/13 11:31AM
    Days_pretender

EJ reminds me of a cockroach. They are difficult to kill too and just when you think the thing is crushed or stomped on, the thing gets up and runs. He has been shot twice, and he is still listening to the things being said while the persons are in the hospital room. When the chance comes I bet just like the cockroach, he gets up and tries to grab the kids and run again... Some how, he has got to pay for all the things he has done..

#69   2010/09/13 12:57PM
    lumiforever21

Quote ExSurfer: I HATE EJ SO MUCH. He is an evil no good human being. He deserves what he got.

Only EJ haters only. Thank you.

Well im a proud ej hater been one every since i saw his face and heard that mumbling voice...samanther this,samanther that.HA glad his samanther shot him in his head which i think she deserves a reward

#70   2010/09/13 03:14PM
    patrijune

Quote Days_pretender: EJ reminds me of a cockroach. They are difficult to kill too and just when you think the thing is crushed or stomped on, the thing gets up and runs. He has been shot twice, and he is still listening to the things being said while the persons are in the hospital room. When the chance comes I bet just like the cockroach, he gets up and tries to grab the kids and run again... Some how, he has got to pay for all the things he has done..

Haha! Love it! Ej the cockroach!

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list