List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: I hate EJ (only thread)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I hate EJ (only thread)

Started by ExSurfer at 2010/09/09 02:12PM
    Latest post: 2013/03/19 02:57PM, Views: 103319, Replies: 2819
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2010/09/10 12:55PM
    Re: I HATE EJ (only thread)
    magicsteacher

Quote bigtimesoapfan:
    Quote PC_SALEM0106: I was waiting for this thread to happen! .

Ok, A new reason I hate EJ, is because he was stupid enough to handle over his medical care to Sami? they weren't even legally married yet. (He should have known by now her weddings never go off as planned)

thats cause he's thick skulled!! A man has to be pretty dense to keep going after a women who clearly isnt interested(accept when its coerced and manipulated)

And a woman who clearly tells him she has feelings for another man. Sorry. That is just plain dumb.

#42   2010/09/10 01:47PM
    lovedays21

I hate EJ because he OVER DRAMATIZES everything. He is also only good as a bad guy not a lapdog.

#43   2010/09/10 05:45PM
    magicsteacher

I hate EJ because he always thinks he is a little smarter than everyone else and then all his big grandiose plans fall through or backfire on him. His own father tried to tell him not to underestimate Rafe, but did he listen? Nope. He just kept on going and ended up with a failed wedding and a bullet to the brain.

#44   2010/09/10 05:58PM
    Sunnydaz

I HATE EJ, let me count the ways.

Rape
    Murderer
    Kidnapper
    Drug dealing
    Control freak
    Liar
    Daddy's boy

to be continued...

#45   2010/09/10 07:31PM
    patrijune

I've hated EJ since his first day on Days when he was EJ Wells the race car driver.

#46   2010/09/10 08:33PM
    saminrafe

Quote patrijune: I've hated EJ since his first day on Days when he was EJ Wells the race car driver.

I hated him first when he came on the show as EJ wells also and i still hate him

#47   2010/09/10 10:49PM
    hootaboi

I don't hate EJ, but he, Sami and Rafe get wayyyy too much screen time . I wish they would made EJ a straight up villain again and not just Grey.

#48   2010/09/11 05:19AM
    Sunnydaz

Quote hootaboi: I don't hate EJ, but he, Sami and Rafe get wayyyy too much screen time . I wish they would made EJ a straight up villain again and not just Grey.

I agree Ej definately gets too much screen time...its been so nice having him shut up...getting a taste of quiet, no role playing, in a coma, almost dead as a doornail Ej. Whats that tell ya. Besides, the ratings are going up while he cant combat with everyone else in Salem.

#49   2010/09/11 05:32AM
    SafenSound

Quote Sunnydaz: I HATE EJ, let me count the ways.

Rape
    Murderer
    Kidnapper
    Drug dealing
    Control freak
    Liar
    Daddy's boy

to be continued...

Ya think he's trying to overcompensate for something? It's been how long?

#50   2010/09/11 05:36AM
    ImissTony

Quote Sunnydaz: ...I agree Ej definately gets too much screen time...

Seconded. It made me smile in another thread about how the show would go off the air if the EJ was off the screen. Um, EJ has been front and center for a little over two years now and where are the ratings? While I think it tkaes more than one charatcer to make a show, I'm just using the "posted" logic and turning it around.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list