List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: I hate EJ (only thread)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I hate EJ (only thread)

Started by ExSurfer at 2010/09/09 02:12PM
    Latest post: 2013/03/19 02:57PM, Views: 95159, Replies: 2819
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2010/09/10 09:44AM
    Re: I HATE EJ (only thread)
    ITivoDOOL

I can’t say I hate EJ exactly. I would say I am more neutral on his character, because a villain is always needed in a soap to create the friction/drama. And he does accomplish that.
    But what I cannot stand is that the EJ supporters/fans can so easily overlook all of the heinous crimes he has committed and then say Rafe is bad because he played Nicole or because he broke into Nicole’s apartment. Are they kidding? Rafe is a saint compared to EJ! Their support of EJ kind of makes me wonder what kind of morals they have. And it is really irritating when they say that the show will end if EJ is no longer on it. I don’t watch DOOL for one character, never have. There may be some characters I like better than others, but I would never stop watching because one of them left. I have no delusions about what a villainous monster EJ is, I don’t feel the least bit sorry for him and I can certainly appreciate why people do hate him. DOOL does not and should not revolve around EJ

#32   2010/09/10 09:47AM
    PC_SALEM0106

Quote ITivoDOOL: I can’t say I hate EJ exactly. I would say I am more neutral on his character, because a villain is always needed in a soap to create the friction/drama. And he does accomplish that.
    But what I cannot stand is that the EJ supporters/fans can so easily overlook all of the heinous crimes he has committed and then say Rafe is bad because he played Nicole or because he broke into Nicole’s apartment. Are they kidding? Rafe is a saint compared to EJ! Their support of EJ kind of makes me wonder what kind of morals they have. And it is really irritating when they say that the show will end if EJ is no longer on it. I don’t watch DOOL for one character, never have. There may be some characters I like better than others, but I would never stop watching because one of them left. I have no delusions about what a villainous monster EJ is, I don’t feel the least bit sorry for him and I can certainly appreciate why people do hate him. DOOL does not and should not revolve around EJ

ITA! Great post very true, I think they go off of EJ's looks and not his personality IMO.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/09/10 09:49AM
    #33   2010/09/10 10:23AM
    lovedays21

Quote PC_SALEM0106:
    Quote ITivoDOOL: I can’t say I hate EJ exactly. I would say I am more neutral on his character, because a villain is always needed in a soap to create the friction/drama. And he does accomplish that.

ITA! Great post very true, I think they go off of EJ's looks and not his personality IMO.

I often wonder why myself. I mean yes Sami, uh I mean, Samantha, has done some bad things in her life but what she has gone through in the past year I can understand her feelings. Grieving for one child, finding out you have another that was stolen from you then having that baby kidnapped and told she is also dead. That's more grief then any one mother should endure. Cut her some slack. EJ deserves everything he gets. I feel no pity for him at all.

#34   2010/09/10 10:29AM
    waggo50

Quote ImissTony: I don't see the attraction so many gals seem to have for this guy (character or actor). I find the character to be extremely over-rated. Guess I have too many Brits in my life to think his accent is enough to send me over the moon.

This sounds a lot like actor bashing to me but maybe it just applies if you say something about other actors

#35   2010/09/10 10:41AM
    MadsMom

Okay...I agree with a few things here as far as EJ is concerned and I love EJ. There is more to him than his great looks. He has done some TERRIBLE things, but yet so has Samantha. I actually like Rafe, I really do. He not only is a good looking man he is loving, caring, unselfish blah, blah, blah, however, what I think people like so much about EJ and Samantha who have actually watched them from day one is the fact that they both had evil ways and he accepted her for her. Evil and all. Mess ups and all. The writers played you to want to want this couple. They had fire, desire, chemistry. It's not that Rafe and Sami can't and they don't lack in the passion department, but come on this is a soap opera. Do you really think a good couple can exist? Maybe it can, but even couples like Bo and Hope who are good and have existed forever even had their share of drama, seperation, death, remarriage, other children etc...Last, but not least, I love EJ and Sami, I have watched them since they met for the very first time and wished and longed for this reunion just a much as the next ejami fan, but calm down safe fans, I will say that they did not have the spark that was once there between them. I was very disappointed, but not entirely, again I do like Rafe and maybe Sami truly does love Rafe and the writers for once let this girl have some peace, but I doubt it. or it wouldn't be a soap opera. Have a good weekend.

#36   2010/09/10 10:42AM
    ImissTony

Quote waggo50:
    Quote ImissTony: I don't see the attraction so many gals seem to have for this guy (character or actor). I find the character to be extremely over-rated. Guess I have too many Brits in my life to think his accent is enough to send me over the moon.

This sounds a lot like actor bashing to me but maybe it just applies if you say something about other actors

Not sure how that is bashing to write that I don't see what others see in him.

#37   2010/09/10 11:55AM
    magicsteacher

Quote ImissTony:
    Quote waggo50:

I don't either, I Miss Tony. I agree with you. I don't see the big attraction either. To each his own, I guess.

#38   2010/09/10 12:18PM
    waggo50

Quote ImissTony:
    Quote waggo50:

Just trying to warn you watch what you say, as I was kicked off this site all week for making a comment something like I didn't care for a certain actor or wasn't a fan of a certain actor and someone obviously reported me (something I would never do) and had me kicked off the site.
    However maybe this doesn't apply when talking about JS.

#39   2010/09/10 12:40PM
    luvmydays467

Quote waggo50:
    Quote ImissTony:
    Quote waggo50:

Just trying to warn you watch what you say, as I was kicked off this site all week for making a comment something like I didn't care for a certain actor or wasn't a fan of a certain actor and someone obviously reported me (something I would never do) and had me kicked off the site.
    However maybe this doesn't apply when talking about JS.

I am sure it applies to all. I was banned for a week for saying something about a fan base. It wasn't really even bashing but because someone took offense to it they reported me.

#40   2010/09/10 12:49PM
    bigtimesoapfan

Quote PC_SALEM0106: I was waiting for this thread to happen! .

Ok, A new reason I hate EJ, is because he was stupid enough to handle over his medical care to Sami? they weren't even legally married yet. (He should have known by now her weddings never go off as planned)

thats cause he's thick skulled!! A man has to be pretty dense to keep going after a women who clearly isnt interested(accept when its coerced and manipulated)

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list