List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: I hate EJ (only thread)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I hate EJ (only thread)

Started by ExSurfer at 2010/09/09 02:12PM
    Latest post: 2013/03/19 02:57PM, Views: 102783, Replies: 2819
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2010/09/10 05:03AM
    Re: I HATE EJ (only thread)
    Sunnydaz

Quote bigtimesoapfan:
    Quote saminrafe: I hate Ej because he is abusive to woman

And children. Ive heard him yell @ Johnny more tham once, jmo but telling your child that his sibling isnt really dead( but to go with it) is child abuse, as is kidnapping. lol But hes so wonderful......NOT!!!!

How can anyone yell at that adorable Johnny? Or, throw a baby out on the streets?

Ej is a monster, i cant stand him.

#22   2010/09/10 05:06AM
    lovedays21

I used to love EJ but never with Sami. Now his over the top acting is soooo stupid. Can we SLAM the glass down any HARDER. Melodramatic? EJ has turned into a lovesick puppy and absolutely no fun to watch. He's gonna know somehow that it was Sami who did this and another recycled storyline will come out like the last shooting. He is going to fake something like memory and whatever and con Sami all over again. YAWN!!!!

#23   2010/09/10 05:12AM
    Sunnydaz

Quote lovedays21: I used to love EJ but never with Sami. Now his over the top acting is soooo stupid. Can we SLAM the glass down any HARDER. Melodramatic? EJ has turned into a lovesick puppy and absolutely no fun to watch. He's gonna know somehow that it was Sami who did this and another recycled storyline will come out like the last shooting. He is going to fake something like memory and whatever and con Sami all over again. YAWN!!!!

Oh please say it isnt true That guy seriously needs to get a life. He's so boring with his Samantha crap and doesnt know how to be 'suave' to save his life.

#24   2010/09/10 06:29AM
    lovedays21

Quote Sunnydaz:
    Quote lovedays21: I used to love EJ but never with Sami. Now his over the top acting is soooo stupid. Can we SLAM the glass down any HARDER. Melodramatic? EJ has turned into a lovesick puppy and absolutely no fun to watch. He's gonna know somehow that it was Sami who did this and another recycled storyline will come out like the last shooting. He is going to fake something like memory and whatever and con Sami all over again. YAWN!!!!

Oh please say it isnt true That guy seriously needs to get a life. He's so boring with his Samantha crap and doesnt know how to be 'suave' to save his life.

I saw a spoiler on DaysCafe and it said something to the effect that EJ remembers Sami's bedside confession so I am just figuring he is going to take advantage of it. Remember the last shooting with him being "paralyzed"? I am sure this is the route they are taking. Whatever.

#25   2010/09/10 06:33AM
    Sunnydaz

Quote lovedays21:
    Quote Sunnydaz:

I saw a spoiler on DaysCafe and it said something to the effect that EJ remembers Sami's bedside confession so I am just figuring he is going to take advantage of it. Remember the last shooting with him being "paralyzed"? I am sure this is the route they are taking. Whatever.

Oh the Fn horrah

I hate Ej cuz i'm totally done 'watching this space'

#26   2010/09/10 07:18AM
    DOOL1965

Thanks ex-surfer for this thread! But I won’t be posting here; I hate EJ, and find it non-productive to talk about him. It’s a total waste of my time and energy! So thanks again! Everyone knock yourself out having fun!!! Last word:

I HATE EJ!

#27   2010/09/10 08:09AM
    bigtimesoapfan

Quote lovedays21:
    Quote Sunnydaz:

$5 bucks says he'll be trying to blackmail her to the alter (does that make it 3x) Its getting really old that a grown man cant find love on his own he has to force it with a women who isnt even interested. LOL Must have a self asteem problem. Personally id be embarressed that the person has mae a fool outta me repeatedly, then again this is EJ were talking about and his skull is pretty thick. lol

#28   2010/09/10 08:58AM
    JTsahottie

Signing in. Not much to say about this loser. But yeah get him off my screen already.

#29   2010/09/10 09:12AM
    ExSurfer

Don't leave DOOL1965. I hate Ej as much as you do, I think.

I have enjoyed everyone posts.

#30   2010/09/10 09:22AM
    PC_SALEM0106

I was waiting for this thread to happen! .

Ok, A new reason I hate EJ, is because he was stupid enough to handle over his medical care to Sami? they weren't even legally married yet. (He should have known by now her weddings never go off as planned)

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list