List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: abby?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

abby?

Started by CadrianxLove at 2007/04/11 11:00AM
    Latest post: 2007/04/18 01:41PM, Views: 598, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/04/11 11:00AM
    abby?
    CadrianxLove

who is the actress playing her now?

#2   2007/04/11 05:54PM
    Re: abby?
    HAllison12

The actress we saw playing Abby in NYC was Emily Montague, but I think she was only on for those two days while Jack was in town. In the "comings and goings" it says that Ashley Benson will leave her role of Abby near the end of April. So hopefully she will be back for the last few weeks of April before she offically leaves. After Ashley leaves at the end of April, I don't know who will be playing her. But I do hope they recast her, because I LOVE her and Max's storyline!

#3   2007/04/11 07:47PM
    dmarketos

Quote HAllison12: The actress we saw playing Abby in NYC was Emily Montague, but I think she was only on for those two days while Jack was in town. In the "comings and goings" it says that Ashley Benson will leave her role of Abby near the end of April. So hopefully she will be back for the last few weeks of April before she offically leaves. After Ashley leaves at the end of April, I don't know who will be playing her. But I do hope they recast her, because I LOVE her and Max's storyline!

i hope for the show's sake they at least have a recast for abby...her and max have the best chemistry and have the potential to be the next supercouple!

#4   2007/04/11 07:50PM
    NickiB

I too love the chemisrty between these two.

A couple weeks ago, I heard Abby tell someone she was going to go to NYU. I'm wondering if that is thier way of putting her on the back burner for a while so they can recast or wait for Ashley Bensen to finish filming her movie. What do you all think?

#5   2007/04/11 07:53PM
    dmarketos

Quote NickiB: I too love the chemisrty between these two.

A couple weeks ago, I heard Abby tell someone she was going to go to NYU. I'm wondering if that is thier way of putting her on the back burner for a while so they can recast or wait for Ashley Bensen to finish filming her movie. What do you all think?

lol..no she told Max that when she was on the phone with him when she was in ny. but she was kidding with him.

#6   2007/04/11 07:56PM
    NickiB

OOOPPS! I guess that is what I get for hitting that fasrforward button so often. I Tivo it so sometimes I just want to get to my favorite parts, not that I don't like Abby and Max. Hmmmm, I think I will lay off that button a little. Thanks for the info.

#7   2007/04/11 07:57PM
    dmarketos

Quote NickiB: OOOPPS! I guess that is what I get for hitting that fasrforward button so often. I Tivo it so sometimes I just want to get to my favorite parts, not that I don't like Abby and Max. Hmmmm, I think I will lay off that button a little. Thanks for the info.

your welcome

#8   2007/04/11 07:58PM
    ArielRAcey

Quote NickiB: I too love the chemisrty between these two.

That's what I was thinking too. Do you know what movie Ashley will be playing in, I liked to go see it. Did you know that Nadia (ex-Chole) is also in a movie I'm glad they are finding fame outside of the "Soap Opera Scene" kudos for them both

#9   2007/04/11 08:05PM
    NickiB

I think it was the cheerleading movie, "Bring it on 4". I read it in another post.

#10   2007/04/11 08:10PM
    dmarketos

[quote]Quote ArielRAcey: [quote]Quote NickiB: I too love the chemisrty between these two.

A couple weeks ago, I heard Abby tell someone she was going to go to NYU. I'm wondering if that is thier way of putting her on the back burner for a while so they can recast or wait for Ashley Bensen to finish filming her movie. What do you all think?[/quote]That's what I was thinking too. Do you know what movie Ashley will be playing in, I liked to go see it. Did you know that Nadia (ex-Chole) is also in a movie I'm glad they are finding fame outside of the "Soap Opera Scene" kudos for them both [/quot

i cant believe that chelsea is going to flirt with max to get back at abby!!! what about nick and what he is risking for her..also abby is the one who convinced chelsea to come back to salem and right now everything is going ok..abby was right...bo asked chelsea to move so they can be a family...and now she has nick....what the heck...now she should just let max and abby be happy! i dont think max will do anything with her to act on the flirt...but still

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list