List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: KATE DIMERA'S HAIR

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

KATE DIMERA'S HAIR

Started by LEFTYSKID at 2010/09/03 04:18PM
    Latest post: 2011/05/29 12:39PM, Views: 7442, Replies: 24
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2010/09/03 04:18PM
    KATE DIMERA'S HAIR
    LEFTYSKID

Can someone fill me in on why Kate's hair is so awful? I watched today Friday 9/3 and her hair is truly awful. It's chopped in the back like somebody just chopped a layer in her hair and what is with the blue streak in her hair?

#2   2010/09/03 04:41PM
    Re: KATE DIMERA'S HAIR
    dmdayslover

I think it looked that way because someone styled it with a flat iron. The blue streak is a tribute to David Bowie, I read something about it in an article!!

#3   2010/09/10 01:54PM
    namecie

I too wondered about those blue streaks. Hmmm. I didn't know that about he David Bowie thing.

#4   2010/09/10 04:59PM
    NJ Granny

I think they need a new hair stylist on this show. Oh yeah that's right, budget problems. They probably have beauty school dropouts doing the hair.

#5   2010/09/10 05:03PM
    Shirleta

She's gorgeous regardless of the hideous hair.

#6   2010/09/10 05:17PM
    blindiedling

Quote Shirleta: She's gorgeous regardless of the hideous hair.

I have to agree with that, though with most of the viewing of Kate all these years, I`ve hated her. But Stefano has clipped her claws. LOL. But did anyone notice the pin she was wearing? It was of a snake. The thought that popped in my head is that snake pin fits her, because you never know when a snake is going to strike, unless it is a rattler, then you hear the rattler noise as a warning. Kate really doesn`t give any warning.

#7   2010/09/10 05:26PM
    FatherJohn

Quote blindiedling:

I have to agree with that, though with most of the viewing of Kate all these years, I`ve hated her. But Stefano has clipped her claws. LOL. But did anyone notice the pin she was wearing? It was of a snake. The thought that popped in my head is that snake pin fits her, because you never know when a snake is going to strike, unless it is a rattler, then you hear the rattler noise as a warning. Kate really doesn`t give any warning.

Kate has wore the snake pin on and off for a few years now.. I think her hair is done like that on purpose. Kate is a fashion trend setter. That's what she does.

#8   2010/09/10 05:31PM
    aprilflowers

Quote blindiedling:

I noticed the snake pin, too. It's beautiful and I thought it might be a clue--maybe Kate's the snake in the grass that shot EJ. And about her hair: I like it-it's very unique.

#9   2010/09/10 05:37PM
    blindiedling

Quote FatherJohn:
    Quote blindiedling:

Kate has wore the snake pin on and off for a few years now.. I think her hair is done like that on purpose. Kate is a fashion trend setter. That's what she does.

I really never noticed the pin before, but they did a pretty close, close up of it. It just seemed like the pin fit the character she plays.

#10   2010/12/13 10:46AM
    TheDixieGirl

I love Kate's hair. I'm getting my done just like it this weekend- and afterwards shopping for a snake pin

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list