List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Who do you think will shoot E.J.?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who do you think will shoot E.J.?

Started by ArielRAcey at 2007/04/10 09:35AM
    Latest post: 2007/04/19 01:20PM, Views: 993, Replies: 27
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2007/04/11 07:46AM
    Re: Who do you think will shoot E.J.?
    Jillybee

Quote Darling89Formula: At this point, I think the shooter will be Steve. He knows that he is screwed either way, so why not off EJ before EJ hurts anyone else? Plus, he thinks that EJ was responsible for what happened to Kayla. EJ could have hired someone to run her off the road. I have a feeling that Steve is out for blood. NO ONE messes with his "Sweetness" and gets away with it. Also, Stephanie is returning to the show. She's a race car driver - EJ's a race car driver. If Steve's baby girl's life is threatened, he will try to stop it from happening, and he might rather rot in jail for offing EJ to save his loved ones. BUT there are also a lot of potential suspects...

Hey girl? Whats uy?.....I agree with your assessment but I think Steve is too obvious. Will a definite but possiblility. I tend to think it will be someone we know but wouldn't suspect. My top three choices are:

1. Marlena. She knows about John's stolen kidney, EJ shooting him and Sami's rape.
    2. Phillip. After all he is a Kirikias and blood is thicker than water.
    3. Nick. Something will push him over the edge and he will want to protect his cousin Sami.

#22   2007/04/11 08:32AM
    Darling89For...

Quote Jillybee:
    Quote Darling89Formula: At this point, I think the shooter will be Steve. He knows that he is screwed either way, so why not off EJ before EJ hurts anyone else? Plus, he thinks that EJ was responsible for what happened to Kayla. EJ could have hired someone to run her off the road. I have a feeling that Steve is out for blood. NO ONE messes with his "Sweetness" and gets away with it. Also, Stephanie is returning to the show. She's a race car driver - EJ's a race car driver. If Steve's baby girl's life is threatened, he will try to stop it from happening, and he might rather rot in jail for offing EJ to save his loved ones. BUT there are also a lot of potential suspects...

Hey girl? Whats uy?.....I agree with your assessment but I think Steve is too obvious. Will a definite but possiblility. I tend to think it will be someone we know but wouldn't suspect. My top three choices are:

1. Marlena. She knows about John's stolen kidney, EJ shooting him and Sami's rape.
    2. Phillip. After all he is a Kirikias and blood is thicker than water.
    3. Nick. Something will push him over the edge and he will want to protect his cousin Sami.

Although Steve being the shooter would be too obvious, it was a contribution to the thread.

#23   2007/04/11 11:55AM
    switzerland

I'm liking the Will idea! And then Sami would take the blame to cover for her son! I also go with Kate or Benjy!

#24   2007/04/11 01:57PM
    ArielRAcey

Quote LBowen: I was just thinking "What if it were Kate?" That would be the last person I would think would shoot him, but maybe she finds out what he did to Sami & Lucas, etc. You know how she is about her kids. Nobody messes with her kids.

That would be cool, have Kate come to the rescue, and she really, honest to god will become Sami's friend ater Kate finds out about the rape and has a change of heart, that would be awsome

#25   2007/04/11 02:12PM
    ArielRAcey

Quote switzerland: I'm liking the Will idea! And then Sami would take the blame to cover for her son! I also go with Kate or Benjy!

I think its going to be Benjy that will actully pull the trigger, remember the conversation he and Celste had in the car it might be all 3 of them in on it,(Sami, Celeste, Benjy) that would be awsome too!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/11 02:14PM
    #26   2007/04/18 12:51PM
    WILDANGEL8

WILLOW OR CELESTE WOULD BE GOOD ONES

#27   2007/04/19 12:37PM
    SandraJ

My first thoughts were of Will, being least likely. But, now that some posters have mentioned Kate, I love that idea. She is the least likely suspect. I believe all of the others will be questioned because they all had motive, but Will and Kate are unlikely suspects. Or, what about Philip? A DiMeara v. a Kiriakis.

#28   2007/04/19 01:20PM
    4thGeneratio...

That has already happened. However, I do think it could be Steve. Another good possibility would be Phillip... he's been bucking up against EJ ever since.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list