List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Who do you think will shoot E.J.?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who do you think will shoot E.J.?

Started by ArielRAcey at 2007/04/10 09:35AM
    Latest post: 2007/04/19 01:20PM, Views: 992, Replies: 27
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2007/04/10 03:28PM
    Re: Who do you think will shoot E.J.?
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote randys_girl22:
    Quote StefanoFan09:
    Quote Natalie: I think Adrienne.. She is coming back and it would be the most unlikely...

But What About Stefano?.
    u need to get a life no its not gonna be that old bastard

This is four times now, I am making note of every one! Start straightening up and being kinder. Talk about soaps NOT the members of this website!

#12   2007/04/10 03:46PM
    AllieB

Quote StefanoFan09:
    Quote ArielRAcey: Who do you think will be the one to shoot E.J. Any ideas? I think it will be someone we will never guess. Here's a few I've come up with: Willow, Benjy, John.. Who do you think will do it?

Does Anyone Think That It Might Be Stefano?.

I know you are a fan of Stephano. No offense but why everytime you reply to a post you mention something about Stephano? Please don't take this the wrong way I just want to know?

#13   2007/04/10 03:47PM
    AllieB

I think the shooter will be Steve.

#14   2007/04/10 03:59PM
    Voodoo Cat

Quote AllieB: I think the shooter will be Steve.

I agree, from the previews for tomorrows show I'm guessing Steve too!

#15   2007/04/10 04:08PM
    days and p...

steve if anybody here watchs passions they have a days commercial and kayla has a car accident and steve puts a gun to ej

#16   2007/04/10 06:26PM
    Darling89For...

At this point, I think the shooter will be Steve. He knows that he is screwed either way, so why not off EJ before EJ hurts anyone else? Plus, he thinks that EJ was responsible for what happened to Kayla. EJ could have hired someone to run her off the road. I have a feeling that Steve is out for blood. NO ONE messes with his "Sweetness" and gets away with it. Also, Stephanie is returning to the show. She's a race car driver - EJ's a race car driver. If Steve's baby girl's life is threatened, he will try to stop it from happening, and he might rather rot in jail for offing EJ to save his loved ones. BUT there are also a lot of potential suspects...

#17   2007/04/10 06:49PM
    bearrie

Steve would be too obvious a suspect. I'm liking the Will angle. He would REALLY be the unusual suspect. Sami, Celeste, Lucas, Steve, Kayla would all be too DUH!!!!
    Wouldn't it be a real kick in EJ's gut if it were Kate. Maybe she was "aiming for Sami" and got EJ instead? I would PAY to see that happen. Or maybe Kate's thinking is, "u don't mess w/my baby -P- & get away with it."

#18   2007/04/10 07:00PM
    LBowen

I was just thinking "What if it were Kate?" That would be the last person I would think would shoot him, but maybe she finds out what he did to Sami & Lucas, etc. You know how she is about her kids. Nobody messes with her kids.

#19   2007/04/10 07:28PM
    Darling89For...

Quote NickiB: I think it may be Willow (isn't she supposed to be leaving the show?) or maybe Will. He may be protecting his Mom!?

Yeah, I think the idea of Will protecting his Mom by shooting EJ would be a VERY interesting storyline!

#20   2007/04/11 07:30AM
    Mialeona2

I like the Will idea too.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list