List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: RAFE ROCKS! (Safe zone)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

RAFE ROCKS! (Safe zone)

Started by Adaysfan at 2010/08/29 09:29AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/25 01:26PM, Views: 103729, Replies: 3116
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2010/08/30 12:45PM
    Re: RAFE ROCKS!
    Sunnydaz

Quote LUMIFOREVERANDEVER: Rafe rocks because he makes laptops, penguins, and bricks SEXY and apparently for some, fun to talk about

Wait doesnt it go like this?

Negitive or positive Rafe is stirring up chatter. Everyone is talking about him. His name is coming up in almost all the threads, even the ones designed for others. He's popular.

#42   2010/08/30 12:49PM
    SafenSound

Quote LUMIFOREVERANDEVER: Rafe Rocks because he'll just walk right in the Dimera mansion like he owns the place

That's right Lumi! Did you catch it when he left the Dimera mansion door open for Ej to see them all get in the car and leave him standing there? I bet Ej was thinking, but Sami you love me! LOL!

#43   2010/08/30 12:54PM
    Sunnydaz

Quote SafenSound:
    Quote LUMIFOREVERANDEVER: Rafe Rocks because he'll just walk right in the Dimera mansion like he owns the place

That's right Lumi! Did you catch it when he left the Dimera mansion door open for Ej to see them all get in the car and leave him standing there? I bet Ej was thinking, but Sami you love me! LOL!

Let me guess he had a frown

GO RAFE YOU ROCK!

#44   2010/08/30 01:09PM
    Sunnydaz

While i cook dinner i'm going to think of all the reasons i think RAFE ROCKS.......bbl

tootles

#45   2010/08/30 01:36PM
    scarlett1939

You totally rock, RAFE!!!!! Love that you and Sami are finally back together where you belong!! Stay that way!
    I cannot believe some posts I've read elsewhere, where people actually feel sorry for EJ. HUH???? The sad thing is he won't even pay for all the evil he's done. The fact that he can't win this one, and that Sami does not even love him, will, I think drive him nuts. I don't feel the least bit sorry for him.

The idea of him suddenly becoming a sympathetic character is not appealing to me at all. I'm worried that's where they are going with this thing and the thought of it nauseates me.

I sure hope they keep Rafe and Sami together--they are the perfect couple. They remind me of Marlena and John from way back and even Bo and Hope in the early days. Lots of potential for SAFE if the writers just start thinking outside of the box!!!

SAFE FOREVER!!

#46   2010/08/30 01:39PM
    DOOL1965

Rafe rocked today after listening to Sami, he said it doesn’t matter because he loves her, always has, and always will! ahhhhhhhh!

#47   2010/08/30 01:42PM
    DOOL.Rox

Quote Sunnydaz: While i cook dinner i'm going to think of all the reasons i think RAFE ROCKS.......bbl

tootles

Make it a very sexy dinner, ok? lol Sorry, couldnt resist.

#48   2010/08/30 01:45PM
    bigtimesoapfan

Quote Sunnydaz:
    Quote LUMIFOREVERANDEVER: I bet Lucas would buy Rafe a beer since he got his children out of the house the devil fears...another reason why Rafe Rocks

Oh Lucas is going to be so happy to find out Sami got the hell out of there.

CLINK!

Finally an honest thread!!! I bet tey would definitly share a beer @ the pub.

#49   2010/08/30 02:26PM
    LUMIFOREVERA...

Quote bigtimesoapfan:
    Quote Sunnydaz:
    Quote LUMIFOREVERANDEVER: I bet Lucas would buy Rafe a beer since he got his children out of the house the devil fears...another reason why Rafe Rocks

Oh Lucas is going to be so happy to find out Sami got the hell out of there.

CLINK!

Finally an honest thread!!! I bet tey would definitly share a beer @ the pub.

well Lucas would drink club soda, but yeah, a toast would definitely be in order.

#50   2010/08/30 02:32PM
    LUMIFOREVERA...

Rafe Rocks because he has the best fans!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list