List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: RAFE ROCKS! (Safe zone)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

RAFE ROCKS! (Safe zone)

Started by Adaysfan at 2010/08/29 09:29AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/25 01:26PM, Views: 105299, Replies: 3116
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2010/08/30 07:07AM
    Re: RAFE ROCKS!
    Babs_1955

LOVE HIM!! He is the best. Kind, caring, compassionate, honest, drive, and sexy. What more could a girl ask for???

#22   2010/08/30 07:13AM
    LUMIFOREVERA...

Quote Babs_1955: LOVE HIM!! He is the best. Kind, caring, compassionate, honest, drive, and sexy. What more could a girl ask for???

6 pak abs and great in the kitchen...oh, he's got that too!

#23   2010/08/30 08:05AM
    kenseysmom

Rafe DOES rock!! What a great thread!! I would NEVER ever watch this or any other soap for that matter if it werent for Galen. The character of Rafe is a dream. Truly. Funny,loving, sweet, sincere,beyond sexy..HAWT..a true hero. I love him..and he's Hawt. I know..we may have covered that whole hot thing! I avoid these boards like the plague. I cannot stand the back and forth between fan bases. I dont say bad stuff about that other guy...I dont want to hear bad stuff about mine!! So Im here to show my unwavering support!! Love the Rafester!! He can swoop in and save me ANYtime..no really....a n y t i m e!!

xoxoxoxo fellow safers!! Love you all and love where this story of ours is going (at least for now!)
    Lets just enjoy it!!

#24   2010/08/30 08:46AM
    DOOL1965

I love Rafe because he cares about others first, doesn’t think about the consequences for himself!

Rafe Rocks and this week he will ROCK SAMI'S WORLD!

#25   2010/08/30 08:58AM
    SafenSound

Rafe is every girl dream come true...isn't that what Sami said to him? He's a man's man...love our Rafe!! Rock Sami's world Rafe! You go Boy!!

#26   2010/08/30 09:58AM
    Sunnydaz

Want a man what a man what a mighty good man.

Rafe Rocks Rally! wooohooo i love this thread....actually i love all the threads that have Rafes name in it

Mr Popular

#27   2010/08/30 11:24AM
    magicsteacher

Quote Sunnydaz: Want a man what a man what a mighty good man.

Rafe Rocks Rally! wooohooo i love this thread....actually i love all the threads that have Rafes name in it

Mr Popular

I totally agree!! Rafe is a dream come true. He is kind and compassionate and puts others before himself. He does things b/c it is the right thing to do, not b/c he wants something in return.

He could have easily kept the whole babyswitch to himself and he and Sami would have lived happily ever after, but he chose, instead, to risk losing her to EJ to find out the truth. That is a REAL MAN!!!

#28   2010/08/30 11:41AM
    Sunnydaz

Quote magicsteacher:
    Quote Sunnydaz: Want a man what a man what a mighty good man.

Mr Popular

I totally agree!! Rafe is a dream come true. He is kind and compassionate and puts others before himself. He does things b/c it is the right thing to do, not b/c he wants something in return.

He could have easily kept the whole babyswitch to himself and he and Sami would have lived happily ever after, but he chose, instead, to risk losing her to EJ to find out the truth. That is a REAL MAN!!!

Ok be honest magic.....were you just thinking about how gorgeous he was when you met him last month? LOL Looking into his pupils and getting a glimpse of those thick black eyelashes? Oh and those hands, lets not forget the fingers.......THUMBS across America!

#29   2010/08/30 11:46AM
    Cedes_28

The topic of this thread says it all. now if you ladies'll excuse me I'm gonna go hook Rafe before one of you beat me to it.

#30   2010/08/30 11:49AM
    yankiechick

love him or hate him.But I LOVE RAFE WITH SAMI.he is her match in everyway.And i like that.He is sooo smooth and man he knows how to shut her up to. He can do that to me anytime!.I just hope they have a chance this time around for a while.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list