List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: RAFE ROCKS! (Safe zone)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

RAFE ROCKS! (Safe zone)

Started by Adaysfan at 2010/08/29 09:29AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/25 01:26PM, Views: 97806, Replies: 3116
    « 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 » »| page:
    #2231   2012/02/21 04:37PM
    Re: RAFE ROCKS!
    agentwow

Quote galen2hot: Rafe smashing his face is a "bonus"...

Hey maybe he goes after him again when Rafe says(I'm going to kill you)
    Can't wait

#2232   2012/02/22 07:48AM
    Sunnydaz

I'm confuz id.....did Rafe get one in for the boys, girls, men, women, puppies and kitties?

PPOOWW RIGHT IN THE GOB!

#2233   2012/02/22 08:44AM
    galen2hot

Rocking Hernandez!

#2234   2012/02/23 07:22PM
    Sunnydaz

Thank you Rafe for taking out your anger on Ej and not screaming and yelling as soon as you heard the news. You certainly are a class act.

I'm not going to be happy if you turn to Scarrie. Please find someone way sexier then her. Plz!

#2235   2012/02/24 08:56AM
    galen2hot

Exactly! Rafe's reaction to Sami & ejerk was played to perfection by Galen...his reaction to Sami was more of a BETRAYAL, and the hurt showed in his eyes(I love Galen's eyes!)...and then the reaction to ejerk... ...perfect...he's your enemy, there's no feeling there...except rage...spot on Galen!!!

Rafe rocks!

#2236   2012/02/24 10:00AM
    agentwow

Quote galen2hot: Exactly! Rafe's reaction to Sami & ejerk was played to perfection by Galen...his reaction to Sami was more of a BETRAYAL, and the hurt showed in his eyes(I love Galen's eyes!)...and then the reaction to ejerk... ...perfect...he's your enemy, there's no feeling there...except rage...spot on Galen!!!

Rafe rocks!

So true galen2hot. Actually counting the minutes.Haven't been this excited
    Since the wedding.Go Rafe go get um

#2237   2012/02/24 11:55AM
    Sunnydaz

Fabulous Rafe! I'm going to pretend one of those blows was from Sunnydaz

#2238   2012/02/24 01:11PM
    galen2hot

A Rafettes...why in the world would Sami call ejerk to warn him of Rafe's coming?!!....that ticked me off! another reason to kick her to the curb..

#2239   2012/02/24 05:46PM
    saminrafe

Quote galen2hot: Exactly! Rafe's reaction to Sami & ejerk was played to perfection by Galen...his reaction to Sami was more of a BETRAYAL, and the hurt showed in his eyes(I love Galen's eyes!)...and then the reaction to ejerk... ...perfect...he's your enemy, there's no feeling there...except rage...spot on Galen!!!

Rafe rocks!

I truly enjoyed Galen's performance in those scenes .All you had to do was look into those beautiful eyes and you could see the pain, hurt , the betrayal that he was feeling. I prefer to see a man act this way then to have them swinging arms, pointing fingers, red as a lobster or choking a woman .

Rafe you Rock and Galen great performance

#2240   2012/02/25 06:45AM
    PC_SALEM0106

Quote saminrafe:

Rafe rocks!

I truly enjoyed Galen's performance in those scenes .All you had to do was look into those beautiful eyes and you could see the pain, hurt , the betrayal that he was feeling. I prefer to see a man act this way then to have them swinging arms, pointing fingers, red as a lobster or choking a woman .

Rafe you Rock and Galen great performance

Yep, GG did an awesome job, as much as Love SAFE Rafe was more than justified in ending things.. The sad thing is I really believe if she slept with any other man he might have been able to forgive her.

« 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list