List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: RAFE ROCKS! (Safe zone)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

RAFE ROCKS! (Safe zone)

Started by Adaysfan at 2010/08/29 09:29AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/25 01:26PM, Views: 110779, Replies: 3116
    « 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 » »| page:
    #2201   2012/02/06 12:51PM
    Re: RAFE ROCKS!
    Sunnydaz

Quote dazlovr: I hope you guys don't care that I popped in here to give my 2 cents on Rafe and this current story; I wasn't sure which of the "Rafe" threads I should use, but figured most of you who loved him probably read all of them. First, I will admit that he is not my favorite character on the show, but that's only because the writers have not taken the time to flesh out his story. They have left him too non-dimensional, I think. However, with that said, he is also the most splendid-looking man on the show, IMO. I just love looking at him, it's that simple. Knowing that y'all love him so much, I hate how you must be feeling about this silly, ridiculous, mooney-eyed stuff he is doing with Carrie. It is sooooo middle-school and not at all the way any mature, self-respecting man would act, especially one who is in love with his wife (even if she is a stinker). I am a huge Bo/Hope fan, so I have lived through the destruction of Bo's character during the last couple of years, and if the rumors are true, he may be reconnecting with Billie. That just breaks my heart and makes me sick to my stomach. So, I wanted you all to know that I'm feeling your pain, and I really hate it for you. Maybe the sands in this particular hourglass will be shaken, and we will soon have something new and better to cheer about with this gorgeous hunk of masculinity. Peace...

Thank you for your kind post. Yes, I (don't want to speak for all Rafe fans) am very disappointed in how they are writing his character at the moment. I loved his devotion to Sami and how he's always protected her and the kids....it's rare to find on daytime soaps so it was very refreshing until now...many SAFE fans are extremely hopeful and have lots of good ideas of how this senario can go....unfortunately i don't think the new writers are as talented....so far we haven't imo gotten what we were promised 'romance and adventure'...most couples are going to break up and i think it's on purpose...even the playing field and jumble them up and rearrange...it's exhausting and why most SAFE fans are quiet...because it doesn't matter how fierce a fanbase is there will be angst, breakups, cheating, revenge and WTD s/l's...no couple is 'safe' from that.

Sorry to hear about the possibilities of BOPE going thru this crap again....i hate when that happens.

#2202   2012/02/06 01:56PM
    galen2hot

Quote dazlovr: I hope you guys don't care that I popped in here to give my 2 cents on Rafe and this current story; I wasn't sure which of the "Rafe" threads I should use, but figured most of you who loved him probably read all of them. First, I will admit that he is not my favorite character on the show, but that's only because the writers have not taken the time to flesh out his story. They have left him too non-dimensional, I think. However, with that said, he is also the most splendid-looking man on the show, IMO. I just love looking at him, it's that simple. Knowing that y'all love him so much, I hate how you must be feeling about this silly, ridiculous, mooney-eyed stuff he is doing with Carrie. It is sooooo middle-school and not at all the way any mature, self-respecting man would act, especially one who is in love with his wife (even if she is a stinker). I am a huge Bo/Hope fan, so I have lived through the destruction of Bo's character during the last couple of years, and if the rumors are true, he may be reconnecting with Billie. That just breaks my heart and makes me sick to my stomach. So, I wanted you all to know that I'm feeling your pain, and I really hate it for you. Maybe the sands in this particular hourglass will be shaken, and we will soon have something new and better to cheer about with this gorgeous hunk of masculinity. Peace...

Hey dazlovr...I agree with you as far as the assassination of Rafe's character...like you said, it's so silly & ridiculous for him to all-of-a-sudden be googly-eyed over Carrie...it seems so forced & rushed. I'm no longer for SAFE, but I am for Rafe...and not because she cheated but because of whom she cheated with.. these writers have thoroughly destroyed a great couple all for the sake of this continuing tug-of-war between Sami & ejerk...yawn...

I'll continue to support Rafe...not his s/l

#2203   2012/02/07 04:47AM
    saminrafe

The look in RAFE's eyes yesterday made me shed a few tears. He truly loves Sami and desperately wants to save his marriage, he takes the blame for the kiss and he regrets what he has done and he openly tells her , just wish Sami could be honest with him.

Rafe will always Rock

#2204   2012/02/07 08:33AM
    galen2hot

Quote saminrafe: The look in RAFE's eyes yesterday made me shed a few tears. He truly loves Sami and desperately wants to save his marriage, he takes the blame for the kiss and he regrets what he has done and he openly tells her , just wish Sami could be honest with him.

Rafe will always Rock

All you have to do is look at those beautiful browns...they convey so much...Rock on Rafe.

#2205   2012/02/07 12:34PM
    SafenSound

Thanks for your post, it's exactly how I feel, so it's good to know that even though he's not your favorite, you can clearly see that his character is changing and not for the better with regards to Carrie. The upcoming s/l for BOPE is just as ridiculous and I just don't think I can bear to watch anymore.

#2206   2012/02/07 12:38PM
    SafenSound

Quote Sunnydaz:

Thank you for your kind post. Yes, I (don't want to speak for all Rafe fans) am very disappointed in how they are writing his character at the moment. I loved his devotion to Sami and how he's always protected her and the kids....it's rare to find on daytime soaps so it was very refreshing until now...many SAFE fans are extremely hopeful and have lots of good ideas of how this senario can go....unfortunately i don't think the new writers are as talented....so far we haven't imo gotten what we were promised 'romance and adventure'...most couples are going to break up and i think it's on purpose...even the playing field and jumble them up and rearrange...it's exhausting and why most SAFE fans are quiet...because it doesn't matter how fierce a fanbase is there will be angst, breakups, cheating, revenge and WTD s/l's...no couple is 'safe' from that. Sorry to hear about the possibilities of BOPE going thru this crap again....i hate when that happens.

The truth! Not sure why we subject ourselves to such things...thanks Sunny!

#2207   2012/02/07 03:59PM
    PC_SALEM0106

I Love Rafe, I am not angry that Rafe kissed Carrie more like disappointed.. in Caparison to what Sami did, I can forgive Rafe. More upset that these stupid writers for writing it this way for our couple. JMO

#2208   2012/02/08 07:57AM
    galen2hot

Quote saminrafe: The look in RAFE's eyes yesterday made me shed a few tears. He truly loves Sami and desperately wants to save his marriage, he takes the blame for the kiss and he regrets what he has done and he openly tells her , just wish Sami could be honest with him.

Rafe will always Rock

This reaction is typical for Rafe(@least the "wrongers" got that right)...and that's why he rocks!

Ladies, are you really surprised by sami's reaction?...look at all the other times she blamed Rafe for no good reason? I'm just sick & tired of her already...ok rant over...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/02/08 07:59AM
    #2209   2012/02/10 04:26AM
    saminrafe

Sami could really take a few lessons from Rafe. Rafe is admitting to her that what he did was wrong and a huge mistake and how he broke her heart . He is a stand up guy , willing to do whatever it takes to fix his marriage, he even quit his job to make things right.

#2210   2012/02/10 07:55AM
    SafenSound

Quote saminrafe: Sami could really take a few lessons from Rafe. Rafe is admitting to her that what he did was wrong and a huge mistake and how he broke her heart . He is a stand up guy , willing to do whatever it takes to fix his marriage, he even quit his job to make things right.

Makes you just wanna hold him in your arms, huh SaminRafe?

Yep, that's why Rafe rocks!

« 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list