List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: RAFE ROCKS! (Safe zone)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

RAFE ROCKS! (Safe zone)

Started by Adaysfan at 2010/08/29 09:29AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/25 01:26PM, Views: 108125, Replies: 3116
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2010/08/29 02:55PM
    Re: RAFE ROCKS!
    scarlett1939

Rafe is one of the best things that has happened to DAYS!!!
    Besides being drop dead gorgeous (a few years back he made People Magazine's List of 100 Most Beautiful Celebrities), he is loving, generous, kind, did I also mention world-class good-looking, calm man. No hissy fit temper tantrums and shreiking at the top of his voice for him!!! He acts like an adult. Not an evil, vindictive, cruel bone in his body. DAYS needed a good guy with a good heart and that's our Rafe!! I can't imagine there's a woman in this world who wouldn't feel fortunate having a man in her life who would raise heaven and earth to see that justice was done for her and her child. What a hero. Sami is a lucky woman!! Sure hope she keeps remembering that!

And by the way, he is a terrific actor and is wonderful in his scenes with Allison Sweeney. I've read in several places that in real life they're friends and together with their spouses and kids hang out.

Loved him as Luis on Passions and love him even more on DAYS.

SAFE FOREVER!!

#12   2010/08/29 06:11PM
    Sunnydaz

Quote scarlett1939: Rafe is one of the best things that has happened to DAYS!!!
    Besides being drop dead gorgeous (a few years back he made People Magazine's List of 100 Most Beautiful Celebrities), he is loving, generous, kind, did I also mention world-class good-looking, calm man. No hissy fit temper tantrums and shreiking at the top of his voice for him!!! He acts like an adult. Not an evil, vindictive, cruel bone in his body. DAYS needed a good guy with a good heart and that's our Rafe!! I can't imagine there's a woman in this world who wouldn't feel fortunate having a man in her life who would raise heaven and earth to see that justice was done for her and her child. What a hero. Sami is a lucky woman!! Sure hope she keeps remembering that!

And by the way, he is a terrific actor and is wonderful in his scenes with Allison Sweeney. I've read in several places that in real life they're friends and together with their spouses and kids hang out.

Loved him as Luis on Passions and love him even more on DAYS.

SAFE FOREVER!!

Love your post scarlett and so true.

I never watched Passions i was too ticked off that they cancelled Another World. But when i saw Rafe in the SAFE house i was hooked

#13   2010/08/29 06:15PM
    magicsteacher

Sami is one lucky lady! She has Rafe who is kind, respectful, and loves her with all his heart. He would do anything for her and her kids. That in itself makes RAFE ROCK!!!

#14   2010/08/29 06:15PM
    SafenSound

Thanks for this thread! Yes, Rafe is the best character to hit DOOL in a long, long time! He's got brains, looks and and body to match! He's totally loyal to his family and to Sami and her kids and LOVE that about him! AND, he's not afraid of standing up to the likes of EJ! Go get 'em Rafe! The man is F I N E!!

#15   2010/08/29 06:17PM
    patrijune

I love Rafe! Just like Sami told him he's every girls dream come true!

#16   2010/08/29 06:33PM
    ImissTony

I have liked Rafe ever since he took Sami's clothes in the safehouse while she was showering in order to keep her from trying to sneak out again.

#17   2010/08/29 09:34PM
    SafenSound

I've liked Rafe ever since he jumped out of the window and stood in front of the door to keep Sami from escaping from the safe house while the Nutcracker ballet on TV was playing...awww good times...

#18   2010/08/29 09:42PM
    everybodysmile

My problem with Rafe is that he will always be Luis.
    I wish the writers had cast him to be with Nicole instead of Sami.
    Rafe is OK but Bryan is still the guy I want Sami to be with. And Rafe has treated Sami very well, but still Lumi rocks.

#19   2010/08/30 06:47AM
    LUMIFOREVERA...

First thinks first...SAFENSOUND, girly your avi just burned me it's so HOT

everybodysmile, LUMI will always Rock

Rafe is such an amazing addition to the show...at first, I resented him due to Bryan getting the axe, but I saw the light and saw the chemistry between SAFE and became a fan.

I love it when Rafe and rEject are in scenes together and you can see who is the man and who is the desperate finger waving daddy's boy...when Rafe slapped Ej's finger the other day, I almost spit out my drink...LOVED IT and LOVE Rafe. His love for Sami and her family is a beautiful thing.

#20   2010/08/30 06:48AM
    LUMIFOREVERA...

ps...thanks for starting this thread

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list