List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Kate needs to get a life!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kate needs to get a life!

Started by Voodoo Cat at 2007/04/09 03:47PM
    Latest post: 2007/04/18 12:54PM, Views: 307, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2007/04/09 03:47PM
    Kate needs to get a life!
    Voodoo Cat

I am so sick of hearing Kate whine about Sami! That woman has nothing better to do with her time. How many more times are her and Lucus going to have the same conversation? I'm to the point of just wanting to fast forward through those scenes. And it's all out of jealousy. You can't tell me it's because she's concerned about Lucus getting hurt...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/09 06:10PM
    #2   2007/04/09 08:40PM
    Re: Kate needs to get a life!
    Darling89For...

Quote Voodoo Cat: I am so sick of hearing Kate whine about Sami! That woman has nothing better to do with her time. How many more times are her and Lucus going to have the same conversation? I'm to the point of just wanting to fast forward through those scenes. And it's all out of jealousy. You can't tell me it's because she's concerned about Lucus getting hurt...

ITA! Kate has major issues. She's in serious need of a life.

#3   2007/04/10 04:06PM
    AllieB

Kate is looking out for her son. She always do this in her kids life. She will do anything to keep them from getting hurt. I will do the same for my kids if I know someone they are involved with is known for their bad deeds not good. Kate is just being Kate and I love her role for that.

#4   2007/04/10 04:15PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote AllieB: Kate is looking out for her son. She always do this in her kids life. She will do anything to keep them from getting hurt. I will do the same for my kids if I know someone they are involved with is known for their bad deeds not good. Kate is just being Kate and I love her role for that.

I love Kates character I never want her to change

#5   2007/04/18 12:54PM
    WILDANGEL8

YOU ARE SO RIGHT KATE NEEDS A LIFE. SHE'S NO RULE MODEL FOR HER KIDS.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list