List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Why would Sami do this? Possible Spoilers

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why would Sami do this? Possible Spoilers

Started by lovnhawaii78 at 2010/08/24 03:13PM
    Latest post: 2010/08/26 03:28PM, Views: 3518, Replies: 36
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2010/08/24 03:13PM
    Why would Sami do this? Possible Spoilers
    lovnhawaii78

I haven't posted in such a long time but with what is coming in the next few weeks I had as a question.

Is Sami going to go to Jail and lose her kids after she shoots EJ in the head while he is passed out drunk? I don't think EJ is innocent and he deserves jail time too for the kidnapping but not a bullet in the head while he is passed out. Why would Sami do this to her kids? Take their father away and mother away in an instant. She is not thinking about those kids.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/08/24 03:15PM
    #2   2010/08/24 03:53PM
    Re: Why would Sami do this? Possible Spoilers
    Days_pretender

I think we will find in time that she did not shoot him. I am sure that there was another shooter there before she came into the room where he was probably unconscious on the bed, and all ready shot by some one else.

#3   2010/08/24 03:57PM
    Cedes_28

Quote Days_pretender: I think we will find in time that she did not shoot him. I am sure that there was another shooter there before she came into the room where he was probably unconscious on the bed, and all ready shot by some one else.
    Perhaps it was Baker,that's his exit.

#4   2010/08/24 04:00PM
    ImissTony

Baker is in custody and Thursday is his last day.

#5   2010/08/24 04:13PM
    Tekara

I think it would be an interesting storyline if we found out Eric Brady did it to protect Sami since there is talk of bringing him back.

#6   2010/08/24 04:17PM
    DaysLover09

Quote lovnhawaii78: I haven't posted in such a long time but with what is coming in the next few weeks I had as a question.

Is Sami going to go to Jail and lose her kids after she shoots EJ in the head while he is passed out drunk? I don't think EJ is innocent and he deserves jail time too for the kidnapping but not a bullet in the head while he is passed out. Why would Sami do this to her kids? Take their father away and mother away in an instant. She is not thinking about those kids.

Welcome back! For the past few weeks or months, Sami's brain has been missing. She has not and still have not found it yet. Someone has taken off with it and refuses to give it back to her. LOL!

#7   2010/08/24 04:40PM
    Stefanie DiMera

Quote ImissTony: Baker is in custody and Thursday is his last day.

Thursday being Baker's final day pretty much excludes him from being involved.

But Nicole was also left in the custody of Rafe's oversized, pizza-eating FBI buddy and she managed to slither out completely unnoticed, so I wouldn't put it past Baker being able to get past the finest on the Mayberry Police force.

Just sayin'

And I am sure Sami didn't do it either.

Maybe it was little Johnny playing cops & robbers with his FBI jacket on.

#8   2010/08/24 04:51PM
    bghwme

Here's another scenario:

Kate calls Sami to tell her that EJ is planning to snatch the kids and leave the country.

She has 2nd thoughts about alerting Sami, so she goes to talk to EJ. She finds him unconscious with the gun in his hand. EJ has shot himself. Kate thinks he is dead.

She worries that Stephano will blame himself as he had scolded EJ earlier instead of comforting him.

So, she takes the gun and throws it in the river so that Stephano will never know that it was a suicide.

#9   2010/08/24 04:56PM
    lovnhawaii78

The videos I have seen clearly show that it is Sami. And he is not already shot when she shows up, that would have clearly been visable.

So, she should go to jail and lose her kids for shooting EJ. Sami and EJ are both doing horrible things to each other and their kids. What EJ did during the kidnapping was horrible but what Sami is going to do is even worse. I know EJ wont die but those kids could have lost both of their parents.

#10   2010/08/24 05:23PM
    Days Dreamer

Quote lovnhawaii78: The videos I have seen clearly show that it is Sami. And he is not already shot when she shows up, that would have clearly been visable.

So, she should go to jail and lose her kids for shooting EJ. Sami and EJ are both doing horrible things to each other and their kids. What EJ did during the kidnapping was horrible but what Sami is going to do is even worse. I know EJ wont die but those kids could have lost both of their parents.

Interesting. I agreed with Days Pretender and thought for many reasons it would not be Sami who shot EJ even if they
    made us believe it. I know JS said that it is going to be a game changing plan, but I thought of many other suspects. Well, whatever they do, I hope they make it more interesting and keep us guessing - I want to see a little bit of Prime Suspect quality here !

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list