List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ

Started by 4evaDrake at 2006/09/25 02:11PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/11 06:13PM, Views: 575, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2006/09/25 02:11PM
    EJ
    4evaDrake

I am not sure I think EJ is a "BAD" Dimera, seems like alot of the turmoil happening around Salem is really a good thing. Sami and Lucas perhaps on their way back to each other, the whole Belle Shawn, Phillip Mimi saga, actually turned out for the best. I would think that if he was trying to be bad he would be trying to keep these couples apart. Just my point of view. Let me know what you all think.

#2   2006/09/25 02:18PM
    Re: EJ
    smilez55

COME TO THINK OF IT WASN'T IT THE GLOVED HAND THAT PUT CLAIRE'S FILE THERE FOR CHELSEA TO FIND? WHY WOULD THEY WANT BELL AND SHAWN TO BE TOGETHER? BUT I AM NOT SURE ABOUT E.J'S INNOCENT IN ALL THIS BECAUSE HE SEEM TO HAVE BROUGHT ALONG A LOT OF TROBLE FROM THE DAY HE SHOWED UP.

#3   2006/09/25 05:16PM
    soapfan30

Quote smilez55: COME TO THINK OF IT WASN'T IT THE GLOVED HAND THAT PUT CLAIRE'S FILE THERE FOR CHELSEA TO FIND? WHY WOULD THEY WANT BELL AND SHAWN TO BE TOGETHER? BUT I AM NOT SURE ABOUT E.J'S INNOCENT IN ALL THIS BECAUSE HE SEEM TO HAVE BROUGHT ALONG A LOT OF TROBLE FROM THE DAY HE SHOWED UP.

I don't understand this either. You would think that the gloved hand wouldn't want to see Shelle together.

I don't think EJ is that innocent either. It's awful convenient that all of this happened once he came to Salem.

#4   2006/09/25 08:26PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

it is weird ... but it would cause problems for belle and shawn (brady) with phillip..maybe get beat up who knows

#5   2013/07/11 05:13PM
    Rosieroserson

I think EJ is great and that he'll manage to rule the Dimera empire with Samantha by his side!

#6   2013/07/11 06:13PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson: I think EJ is great and that he'll manage to rule the Dimera empire with Samantha by his side!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list