List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: So happy Carrie got hers.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

So happy Carrie got hers.

Started by 4evaDrake at 2006/09/25 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2006/09/26 06:21AM, Views: 414, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2006/09/25 02:04PM
    So happy Carrie got hers.
    4evaDrake

Am I the only one that was so happy to see goody twoshoes Carrie get blasted by Lucas and then Sami. Was so nice to see someone else get yelled out besides Sami.

#2   2006/09/25 02:30PM
    Re: So happy Carrie got hers.
    smilez55

I'm happy also. Carrie deserve every thing Lucas and Sami told her. Could she no Austin think of anyone but them self? Lucas just found out his son is kidnap and now on top of all that his "perfect" wife is cheating on him. I am so sorry Lucas was hurt in all this but he did not belong with Carrie and, knowing her record, should know that Carrie cannot be trusted as a wife. She and Austin belong together.

#3   2006/09/25 05:15PM
    soapfan30

I'm happy that Carrie got put in her place too. It was great to see Carrie finally get a piece of what happens to Sami. Carrie always comes off like the good one. Well she found out the hard way that she's not the saint she thinks she is.

#4   2006/09/25 07:17PM
    cbrady

Why to go Sami and Lucas for yelling at Carrie and Austin its about time Carrie gets taken off the petistool.

#5   2006/09/25 08:20PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

I know that Same deserves the heat she gets, she asked for it however its about time that Carrie got what was coming to her, she may have never been on death row but she is FAR from being perfect!!!

#6   2006/09/26 06:21AM
    Blondie

Mondays show was awesome!!!! Lucas and Sami blew me away, they gave carrie an Austin what they deserved. The show kept me on the edge of the seat, hope they keep up the great acting. Not that it was ever bad ( Lucas & Sami )

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list