List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Nine Days of Our Lives Cast Members Are Leaving!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nine Days of Our Lives Cast Members Are Leaving!!!

Started by StephanieW at 2006/09/24 12:56AM
    Latest post: 2006/09/29 01:43AM, Views: 7551, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2006/09/24 12:56AM
    Nine Days of Our Lives Cast Members Are Leaving!!!
    StephanieW

%( People People People........
    Read the News in the News room...
    1. Jason Cook (Shawn Brady) is leaving; being replaced by someone less hot than the one and only Jason Cook.
    2. Kyle Brandt (Philip Kiriakis) is leaving. (Well I didn't like him anyway, but that's more my personal opinion rather than fact.)
    3. Farah Fath (Mimi Brady) is leaving. I don't know about anyone else but that's three people out of four in one story line, what will happen to the on-screen chemistry when they bring in rookies??? I'm worried.
    4. Billy Warlock (Frankie) is leaving. Kinda saw that one coming. I gotta admit, I liked Jennifer with Frankie more than I liked her with Jack. Or maybe I just don't like Jack.
    5. Melissa Reeves (Jennifer Deveraux) is leaving. Again that's more than half of the character's in one story line leaving. Did I mention I don't like Jack?
    6. Christe Clark (Carrie Roberts) has been let go {fired, terminated, released, sent packing, shown the door} for reasons unspecified by soaps.com.
    7. Austin Peck (Austin Reed) has also been let go for reasons unspecified. Another huge blow to on-screen chemistry. Didn't these two characters JUST come back!!!??
    8. Brody Hutzlek (Patrick Lockhart) is leaving. Yay!! I never liked or trusted that character. Especially don't like that Hope is having his baby.
    9. Matt Ashford is leaving. Honestly, I don't know who Matt Ashford is; couldn't even find him on the cast list.
    Days producers: What are you guys doing to my favorite soap??? Bring back the characters we all know and love. Please!!

#2   2006/09/24 01:00AM
    Re: Nine Days of Our Lives Cast Members Are Leaving!!!
    StephanieW

I just realized that Matt Ashford is JACK!!!
    Jack is leaving the show. Did I mention I don't like Jack?
    Yay, no more whiny, sickly, messy, nasty, lying Jack on the show. Days Producers, this was a good call, but bring the others back please.

#3   2006/09/24 06:07AM
    4evaDrake

Quote StephanieW: I just realized that Matt Ashford is JACK!!!
    Jack is leaving the show. Did I mention I don't like Jack?
    Yay, no more whiny, sickly, messy, nasty, lying Jack on the show. Days Producers, this was a good call, but bring the others back please.

In the defense of Matt Ashford, in my opinion he played the character exactly how they wrote the character. He was meant to be annoying and in my book did a hell of a great acting job. If anyone knows Matt and how he was when he was first added to Days some 16 years ago, he was awesome. It is all in the writing. Days now has a new start with a new head writer. BE patient, give it a chance to turn things around.

#4   2006/09/24 06:46AM
    alisa726

I heard that they are letting every go and out of their contracts since the show is suffering. Last ditch effort to cut big salaries. It is a shame since that is one reason so many days fans stick around they have the longest running cast. It isn't the actors that caused the problems for the show.

#5   2006/09/25 09:58AM
    divasb1

I thought they let "everyone go" when the Salem Slasher was killing everyone. Then they brought them back. I don't like that some great story-line people are leaving as well! I read that Melissa Reeves (Jennifer) is leaving to be a stay-at-home mom. Mimi asked to be let go as did Patrick I believe. So not everyone was "fired." I AM confused as to why Carrie and Austin were let go when that story-line just really started. As long as they keep Bo and Hope, John and Marlena and Sammi, I will continue to watch!

#6   2006/09/29 01:37AM
    danell

i think matt is jack. why are all these actors leaving ? are they replacing them with someone else or what. this makes me sad cause i ve been watching this show for 25 yrs so ive been growing up with it. i know some changes are suppose to happen but this is getting out of hand. it makes me not to watch it anymore. hope and bo togther,jennifer come back and be with frankie,shawn come back be with belle,phillip and mimi togther,marlena come back be with john,sami and lucas,carrie aND austin,.and life is not always bad why cant any good things happen in this show and actors staying on and actors staying with their spouse. and people break up and have problems but not like this show. show some happiness and bring actors back. if not ill stop watching cause its lame.

#7   2006/09/29 01:43AM
    danell

oh and another thing that makes me mad is why dont they show the other actors it seems like the same ones all time.wheres victor,big shawn,maggie,&mickey,caroline.and they show they babies just a little but then when they do show them they are bigger then they should be. we dont grow up that fast.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list