List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Are Mary Beth Evans and Judy Evans related

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Are Mary Beth Evans and Judy Evans related

Started by Gertrude at 2010/07/03 08:18AM
    Latest post: 2012/08/16 10:03AM, Views: 6817, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2010/07/03 08:18AM
    Are Mary Beth Evans and Judy Evans related
    Gertrude

Am I the only one that thinks that Mary Beth Evans(Kayla) and Judy Evans(Adrienne) look like sisters. They did a scene together just recently and I thought that they should have been cast as sisters because they look so alike. The two actresses also share the same last name.

#2   2010/07/05 03:25PM
    Re: Are Mary Beth Evans and Judy Evans related
    Mrs.Blake16

Yes they are sisters, I found it on IMDB a while back when I thought that the acress playing Adrienne was the same actress that was Mimi's mom Bonnie...and yes they are the same.

#3   2010/07/05 03:50PM
    JB09

en.allexperts.com/q/Days-Lives-1157/Judy-Mary-Beth-Evans.htm

#4   2010/07/07 05:01AM
    DAYZFANALWYS

No.. Judy Evans and Mary Beth Evans are not related... Here is the link to an interview asking the same question...

"Days" news. Here is a reply from Judi Evans from a Soap Opera Digest article in 1999:

Question: "When you were on Days, we thought there was a resemblance between you and Mary Beth Evans. Are you sisters or cousins?"

Judi Evans: "Not even close! Nothing! Everyone thought that, but no. Blond, blue-eyed girls from California, but that's it. As far as we know, no, we're not related. But
    thanks because I think she's very beautiful,so to say we look alike or somewhat alike-- that makes me feel great, thanks!"
    Source: 9/21/99 Soap Opera Digest Online

#5   2012/08/16 10:03AM
    raylit

I checked IMDB on Mary Beth's page and it does not say they are sisters anywhere at all!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list