List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: willow,willow,willow

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

willow,willow,willow

Started by rex_and_mimi at 2007/03/28 01:43PM
    Latest post: 2007/04/18 12:58PM, Views: 756, Replies: 17
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/04/05 12:32PM
    Re: willow,willow,willow
    basket

if she loses the baby she will be back with a vengance im sure

#12   2007/04/09 05:28AM
    jkelly70

I don't want Willow to lose her baby. I agree with the lady who wants Willow and Phillip to get together. But has anyone noticed the following recurring events: (1) Whenever a character is driving a car, he/she will run off the road or otherwise get into an accident, and (2) when someone is trying to get pregnant via in vitro fertilization, someone is going to switch the petri (spelling error?) dishes in the lab. Oh, and I know we are talking about a soap opera, but Salem University Hospital needs to invest in some major security measures. It seems anyone can walk into the lab, sign on to the computer system, and begin altering medical records.

#13   2007/04/09 05:32AM
    LBowen

Quote jan34twat: i hope she dont loose her baby and she was delt a bad hand having lost a baby of my own no 1 derserves that

I agree. I don't like to hear that even if it is fake. Can't stand Willow, but don't want this to happen.

#14   2007/04/09 07:12AM
    engtcr

Quote jkelly70: I don't want Willow to lose her baby. I agree with the lady who wants Willow and Phillip to get together. But has anyone noticed the following recurring events: (1) Whenever a character is driving a car, he/she will run off the road or otherwise get into an accident, and (2) when someone is trying to get pregnant via in vitro fertilization, someone is going to switch the petri (spelling error?) dishes in the lab. Oh, and I know we are talking about a soap opera, but Salem University Hospital needs to invest in some major security measures. It seems anyone can walk into the lab, sign on to the computer system, and begin altering medical records.

That's my complaint about this soap...the same old plots/story lines over and over again. It seems that very few people in Salem knew/know who their real father is!! The police Dept. must be constantly busy with all of the car accidents/deaths, and how many times can the use the "come back from the dead/wasn't really dead" story?

The story lines sometimes border on the ridiculous...too bad for a soap that was, in the past, one of the top rated shows.

#15   2007/04/09 02:52PM
    Whitechick

>)Willow makes me Angry. Willow is bad setting Bo and hopes house on fire and then robbery happens there to I feel sad about the baby. I hope she goes to jail for good thats what she gets. I think she is a bad actress She tried hurting Chelsea. What goes around comes around !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#16   2007/04/09 03:50PM
    Voodoo Cat

Personally, I could care less if she loses her baby. She's the biggest free loader and scammer around. She only wants the baby as a meal ticket anyways.

#17   2007/04/09 04:04PM
    stix

Willow is troubled but a passionate character. If she is willing to sell herself for her brother's education, then Willow is someone worth saving. The actress does a tremendous job of playing her. Chelsea and Sami started off on the wrong foot but eventually turn out all right. I admit, framing Chelsea sucked but Willow was in a situation that EJ forced on her. I'm not saying it's right but Chelsea and Sami and everyone else in Salem are not exactly saints. Possible a good storyline will be Willow's origins and why the way she is. It will be sad that Willow will lose her baby, but I hoping she might become a better person out of this tragedy. But if someone (maybe EJ) causes her to lose her baby, then Willow should at least stay on for some major Punisher-payback.

#18   2007/04/18 12:58PM
    WILDANGEL8

I DON'T LIKE TO SEE ANYONE LOOSE THEIR BABY. AND I'M DEFINITELY NOT A WILLOW FAN....SHOOT EJ AND BE GONE.

It is against the guidelines to type posts in all Capitol letters. It makes it hard to read also. Please don't do this again.

Thanks,
    Tammy

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/18 06:10PM
    « 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list