List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: willow,willow,willow

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

willow,willow,willow

Started by rex_and_mimi at 2007/03/28 01:43PM
    Latest post: 2007/04/18 12:58PM, Views: 812, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/03/28 01:43PM
    willow,willow,willow
    rex_and_mimi

hey i read in the spoilers willow loses her baby.well it's wat she get's she couldn't raise it right anyway's so yeah.

#2   2007/03/28 06:09PM
    Re: willow,willow,willow
    Darling89For...

I can't help but feel sad for Willow re: her baby I've always despised her character , and cheered when she was FINALLY arrested. But her pregnancy was showing, and for some reason I felt sad for her at the same time. When she looked at her sonogram pictures, it finally struck home with her that she was carrying an actual BABY - a little boy. I know she will return later on with a VENGEANCE ! Stewing in jail will give her lots of time to plan...

#3   2007/03/29 04:47AM
    jan34twat

i hope she dont loose her baby and she was delt a bad hand having lost a baby of my own no 1 derserves that

#4   2007/03/29 05:22AM
    Sheebs

It is not easy for anyone to loose a baby and would not wish that on anyone but we are talking soaps here and Willow did NOT want that baby.

When she was crying in the hospital I don't think it is because she wanted the child it was a Oh my God what an I going to do with a brat, I should have used protection. She told Nick that she never wanted to be a mother. If you don't have a mother instint before you get pregnant, you won't get one after. You can learn to be a mother but in Willows case it is what will people give me. A home, a car, a job, a family that cares.

I know people can change but she robbed a house for money, and the house belonged to people that where helping her out. How low can you go?!?

I don't feel sorry for her and would like her to disappear.
    Maybe EJ can get rid of her for us.

#5   2007/03/29 05:29AM
    jan34twat

id like to c her get with phlip

#6   2007/03/29 05:30AM
    ArielRAcey

I think Willow was just tired of being a hooker and was doing it for Jed, I think she really has feelings for Shawn, he was the only one who didn't critize her for being a hooker, which in return made her feel like some one wanted her for her and not what she could offer, Plus the whole Brady family is caring and helps everyone out, she most likely misses family life. But there are sometime she reminds of Jan, being so obsessed with Shawn. No matter who it is no one deserves to lose a baby.

#7   2007/03/29 05:31AM
    jan34twat

thanks

#8   2007/03/29 02:47PM
    rex_and_mimi

my mom has miscarriaged 4 baby's and all so i know how it feels but c'mom this is a a soaps which means it's not true.not being mean and if you think i'am i'm sorry.but she did say she didn't wan't 2 be a mother

#9   2007/04/05 12:08PM
    sherry2620

I'd like to see Willow and more of Jed played by Mentier and find out what really happened in her life to make her a miserable biatch!!! Why did he trun out so great and she so miserable and cheeting and ummmm need I say more.....??? NOPE!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/05 12:09PM
    1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list