List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The Nicole and Brady thread (No character bashing)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Nicole and Brady thread (No character bashing)

Started by Bricole at 2010/06/17 06:06PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/11 06:22AM, Views: 10034, Replies: 149
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #81   2011/07/21 01:38PM
    Re: The Nicole and Brady thread (No character bashing)
    KABO

Quote Nicole Fan:
    Quote Bricole:
    Quote presley cat:
    Quote Bricole: Hi Nicole Fan. I still love Nicole and Brady. Just not posting much anymore. I have joined a couple of other sites, so I visit this one less often. FatherJohn has a great site with lots of familiar posters. He also provides accurate spoilers before the other sites. Hopefully, the new writers will give us "Bricole" soon and end all of the current Melanie silliness.

Bricole
    I just searched through thirteen pages of different sites and couldn't find it. More info please...

Hi PC. If you activate the "email" option in your profile, I will send it to you. I don't think we are supposed to post links to other sites and I wouldn't want to break any rules.

Send to me too! Would love to hear FatherJohn's opinions on some of the activities going on DOOL right now...miss him

I miss him too. LOL, I've never been part of a harem before! Plus I just miss him and his comments in general. Does anyone know whether he will be allowed to come back at some point?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/07/21 01:38PM
    #82   2011/07/22 07:42AM
    Bricole

Spoiler*****
    *****+*
    Taylor kisses Brady and Nicole whoops Taylor's butt. Way to go Nicole!!!

#83   2011/07/22 07:45AM
    Bricole

Quote KABO:
    Quote Nicole Fan:
    Quote Bricole:
    Quote presley cat:
    Quote Bricole: Hi Nicole Fan. I still love Nicole and Brady. Just not posting much anymore. I have joined a couple of other sites, so I visit this one less often. FatherJohn has a great site with lots of familiar posters. He also provides accurate spoilers before the other sites. Hopefully, the new writers will give us "Bricole" soon and end all of the current Melanie silliness.

Bricole
    I just searched through thirteen pages of different sites and couldn't find it. More info please...

Hi PC. If you activate the "email" option in your profile, I will send it to you. I don't think we are supposed to post links to other sites and I wouldn't want to break any rules.

Send to me too! Would love to hear FatherJohn's opinions on some of the activities going on DOOL right now...miss him

I miss him too. LOL, I've never been part of a harem before! Plus I just miss him and his comments in general. Does anyone know whether he will be allowed to come back at some point?

Hi Kabo. I will give him your message. I doubt he's coming back.

#84   2011/07/22 10:39AM
    KABO

Quote Bricole: Spoiler*****
    *****+*
    Taylor kisses Brady and Nicole whoops Taylor's butt. Way to go Nicole!!!

Ick! I hope Brady has some seriously effective mouth wash! It'd be sad if he got cooties!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/07/22 10:40AM
    #85   2011/08/07 12:23PM
    mama rosa

Oh boy, I had to search back for this Post seven pages WUWT? LOL

Any ways...Nicole and Brady together this week were awesome!! They really grooved and flowed together,not one "fight" She is listening to what he says without getting anymore involved than she needs too! Good for Nicole!!....Brady is starting to look at her the way he used to,he can't help it,...Brady still loves Nicole deep down...But you know what they say,"You can't keep a good man down!" I hope she has cool him down In a wonderfully passionate,sexy shower scene! And soon! LOL

#86   2011/08/07 02:21PM
    Bricole

Thanks for finding the thread mama rosa. I am so frustrated because I want Bricole together already. They are so hot together so enough with the teasing. It bugs me that a new character is coming to the show and could possibly come between these two. I don't blame the new character for going after Brady because he is HOT. But I don't want Brady loving anyone else but Nicole. I want my Bricole and I want them now.

#87   2011/08/07 03:46PM
    mama rosa

Quote Bricole: Thanks for finding the thread mama rosa. I am so frustrated because I want Bricole together already. They are so hot together so enough with the teasing. It bugs me that a new character is coming to the show and could possibly come between these two. I don't blame the new character for going after Brady because he is HOT. But I don't want Brady loving anyone else but Nicole. I want my Bricole and I want them now.

OMG,new character?, Explain!!

#88   2011/08/07 05:22PM
    Bricole

Spoiler Alert (this is copied from DR)

insidetv.ew.com/2011/07/19/days-of-our-lives-2/

'General Hospital' alum joins 'Days of Our Lives' -- EXCLUSIVE

A Port Charles troublemaker is coming to Salem. EW has learned exclusively that Sarah Brown, best known for originating the role of Carly on General Hospital, has joined the cast of NBC’s Days of Our Lives. She’ll play Madison James, a powerful CEO who takes on Sami (Alison Sweeney) as a protege. She also sets her sights on Brady (Eric Martsolf) and goes head-to-head with Kate (Lauren Koslow).

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/08/07 05:23PM
    #89   2011/08/09 07:30PM
    Bricole

Still catching up. Just saw yesterday's show. Brady's first call was to Nicole. I am so excited. He really does love her. It is so frustrating waiting for them to reconcile.

#90   2011/08/09 07:53PM
    mama rosa

Quote Bricole: Still catching up. Just saw yesterday's show. Brady's first call was to Nicole. I am so excited. He really does love her. It is so frustrating waiting for them to reconcile.

Here's one for you Bricole!
    Brady holds Nicoles head in his hands and tells her that he needs her, "I really need you" aaahhhh....

Thanks for the info on the new "player woman"

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/08/09 07:54PM
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list