List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The Nicole and Brady thread (No character bashing)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Nicole and Brady thread (No character bashing)

Started by Bricole at 2010/06/17 06:06PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/11 06:22AM, Views: 10051, Replies: 149
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2011/07/07 01:19PM
    Re: The Nicole and Brady thread (No character bashing)
    oraclerogue

Quote Master:
    Quote Bricole: Hi Nicole Fan. I still love Nicole and Brady. Just not posting much anymore. I have joined a couple of other sites, so I visit this one less often. FatherJohn has a great site with lots of familiar posters. He also provides accurate spoilers before the other sites. Hopefully, the new writers will give us "Bricole" soon and end all of the current Melanie silliness.

Brady and Nicole are my favorite. Their chemistry is explosive when they are doing the wild thing. Remember the time in the hotel room? What a turn on for me.

I was wondering what happened to fatherjohn. Now I know. Will he be back or how do I get a link to his web site?

As a bricole fan myself, I cringed during that scene only because of the reason behind why Brady was there and it wasn't to rekindle any kind of relationship with Nicole. I also hated how rough he was with her.

I hope that the new writers make Brady come to his senses about Mel and if they don't then I hope they make Nicole put that kid in her corner and take back her man. Brady with Mel is a joke, a very bad joke. Brady belongs with Nicole.

Imagine if they brought back Eric?

#72   2011/07/07 01:32PM
    presley cat

Quote Bricole: Hi Nicole Fan. I still love Nicole and Brady. Just not posting much anymore. I have joined a couple of other sites, so I visit this one less often. FatherJohn has a great site with lots of familiar posters. He also provides accurate spoilers before the other sites. Hopefully, the new writers will give us "Bricole" soon and end all of the current Melanie silliness.

Bricole
    I just searched through thirteen pages of different sites and couldn't find it. More info please...

#73   2011/07/07 02:36PM
    Bricole

Quote presley cat:

Bricole
    I just searched through thirteen pages of different sites and couldn't find it. More info please...

Hi PC. If you activate the "email" option in your profile, I will send it to you. I don't think we are supposed to post links to other sites and I wouldn't want to break any rules.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/07/07 02:37PM
    #74   2011/07/07 02:41PM
    presley cat

Quote Bricole:
    Quote presley cat:

Bricole

Hi PC. If you activate the "email" option in your profile, I will send it to you. I don't think we are supposed to post links to other sites and I wouldn't want to break any rules.

Thanks, I hope I did that right.

#75   2011/07/07 07:50PM
    Nicole Fan

Quote Bricole:
    Quote presley cat:

Bricole

Send to me too! Would love to hear FatherJohn's opinions on some of the activities going on DOOL right now...miss him

#76   2011/07/08 07:03AM
    PC_SALEM0106

Just wanted to pop in and say I love drunk Nicole! AZ was hilarious yesterday..

#77   2011/07/08 02:19PM
    chrismarie_mcc

Aww - Brady came to her rescue today! Love his facial expressions when she was trying to explain about the 2 Rafes!

#78   2011/07/08 02:25PM
    Canadianprin...

I think Brady and Nicole are cute and balance one another perfectly- another couple I can root for!

#79   2011/07/21 10:37AM
    Bricole

Why are the writers playing games? Every time Brady and Nicole start getting close, the writers ruin it. We have endured sex crazed Arianna, childish baby Melanie, sexy hunk but mean EJ, annoying yet easy Taylor, and now a rumored new female character? Why won't the writers put Nicole and Brady together and stop all the nonsense. Brady doesn't need a new love interest. They have tried and each time it fails. Bricole has undeniable chemistry so put them together already.

#80   2011/07/21 11:04AM
    alwaysEJ

Quote Bricole: Why are the writers playing games? Every time Brady and Nicole start getting close, the writers ruin it. We have endured sex crazed Arianna, childish baby Melanie, sexy hunk but mean EJ, annoying yet easy Taylor, and now a rumored new female character? Why won't the writers put Nicole and Brady together and stop all the nonsense. Brady doesn't need a new love interest. They have tried and each time it fails. Bricole has undeniable chemistry so put them together already.

That the writers have repeatedly brought Nicole together with both EJ & Brady only to crap on it over & over is so ridiculous. In the long run, I prefer her with Brady but she is great on screen with both these men. Right now, Bricole is the only couple, other than like Bope I guess, that I really hope make their way to each other under the new writers.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list