List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The Nicole and Brady thread (No character bashing)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Nicole and Brady thread (No character bashing)

Started by Bricole at 2010/06/17 06:06PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/11 06:22AM, Views: 10359, Replies: 149
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2011/06/28 10:14AM
    Re: The Nicole and Brady thread (No character bashing)
    boldbeautiful

Quote PC_SALEM0106: I wish I could've been that blue towel yesterday..

One quick Nicole point: Has Nicole ever cooperated with the PD before?
    I think that was the first time.. I was suprised she turned the evidence over so fast.

The funny thing is...the evidence is really not gone! All she has to do is ask Vivian for an extra copy of the dna report. Vivian did the dna testing to have some revenge on Stefano, she might cooperate on this.

Huge Bricole fan. While I like Mel, I think she belongs with Dario.

#62   2011/06/28 10:22AM
    Doc04

Those Darn Dimera's, maybe Viv would help Nichole and give her a copy of the DNA report. I would like to see Brady and Nichole get together in this RoboRafe case too and work as a team to help Bo and Hope. I sure hope they do not try to put Brady with Melanie. It would disgust me as he is like a brother to her not a lover.

#63   2011/06/28 12:04PM
    Bricole

Quote PC_SALEM0106: I wish I could've been that blue towel yesterday..

One quick Nicole point: Has Nicole ever cooperated with the PD before?
    I think that was the first time.. I was suprised she turned the evidence over so fast.

Oh Yes!!! That lucky blue towel!!!

#64   2011/07/06 03:19PM
    chrismarie_mcc

Just loved them today! Brady was so concerned for Nicole when he found out about Taylor and EJ's engagement. Brady told Nicole she needs a time out in her love life. Hopefully, that means she will figure out what she wants and fight for Brady!

#65   2011/07/06 04:08PM
    Axl Rose

Imagine if they have a baby together

#66   2011/07/06 04:22PM
    mama rosa

Quote Axl Rose: Imagine if they have a baby together

I think that "Bricole" could be a either sex name!!

#67   2011/07/06 04:51PM
    Axl Rose

But if Nicole and Brady have a baby, their baby would be a DiMera because Brady is a DiMera

Brady is Stefano's nephew since Stefano and Brady's dad John are half-brothers, they have the same dad Santo DiMera

So Stefano would be the Bricole baby's great-uncle

And EJ would be the baby's second cousin

The Bricole baby would also be a Brady since Brady's grandmother is Colleen Brady, and Colleen was Shawn Sr.'s sister meaning Shawn Sr. would be the baby's great-great-uncle

And Caroline would be the baby's great-great-aunt

#68   2011/07/06 10:40PM
    Nicole Fan

Quote Axl Rose: But if Nicole and Brady have a baby, their baby would be a DiMera because Brady is a DiMera

Brady is Stefano's nephew since Stefano and Brady's dad John are half-brothers, they have the same dad Santo DiMera

So Stefano would be the Bricole baby's great-uncle

And EJ would be the baby's second cousin

The Bricole baby would also be a Brady since Brady's grandmother is Colleen Brady, and Colleen was Shawn Sr.'s sister meaning Shawn Sr. would be the baby's great-great-uncle

And Caroline would be the baby's great-great-aunt

WOW! I have a headache I could NEVER keep the family lines straight on this soap. Good thing you brought this to my attention though because I did not even think about it at all. I always refer Brady as a Kiriakis, not remembering the Dimera connection.

BTW- Bricole, where are you at girl!!!!! You haven't been posting

#69   2011/07/07 08:59AM
    Bricole

Hi Nicole Fan. I still love Nicole and Brady. Just not posting much anymore. I have joined a couple of other sites, so I visit this one less often. FatherJohn has a great site with lots of familiar posters. He also provides accurate spoilers before the other sites. Hopefully, the new writers will give us "Bricole" soon and end all of the current Melanie silliness.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/07/07 09:03AM
    #70   2011/07/07 12:04PM
    Master

Quote Bricole: Hi Nicole Fan. I still love Nicole and Brady. Just not posting much anymore. I have joined a couple of other sites, so I visit this one less often. FatherJohn has a great site with lots of familiar posters. He also provides accurate spoilers before the other sites. Hopefully, the new writers will give us "Bricole" soon and end all of the current Melanie silliness.

Brady and Nicole are my favorite. Their chemistry is explosive when they are doing the wild thing. Remember the time in the hotel room? What a turn on for me.

I was wondering what happened to fatherjohn. Now I know. Will he be back or how do I get a link to his web site?

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list