List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The Nicole and Brady thread (No character bashing)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Nicole and Brady thread (No character bashing)

Started by Bricole at 2010/06/17 06:06PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/11 06:22AM, Views: 10101, Replies: 149
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2011/06/21 06:31PM
    Re: The Nicole and Brady thread (No character bashing)
    Nicole Fan

Quote Bricole: NicoleFan, I LOVE your new avi. Mama rosa, my heels are clicking.

Thanks! I thought it captured the spirit of BRICOLE pretty nicely

#52   2011/06/22 06:21PM
    Nicole Fan

Where's my BRIOLE peeps at?

#53   2011/06/22 06:57PM
    mama rosa

I think that once Nicole leaves the hospital she will be heading over to thank Brady for what he did,although he doesn't know all of it yet! But when he does OMG! If Elvis ever remembers who beat him, I would be worried to cross him twice,never mind be semi responsible for Nicole's Moms death,besides Ari...friend to friend,...Heading in the right direction..

#54   2011/06/22 07:18PM
    Nicole Fan

Quote mama rosa: I think that once Nicole leaves the hospital she will be heading over to thank Brady for what he did,although he doesn't know all of it yet! But when he does OMG! If Elvis ever remembers who beat him, I would be worried to cross him twice,never mind be semi responsible for Nicole's Moms death,besides Ari...friend to friend,...Heading in the right direction..

Don't get me wrong, I am not an EJ hater. I actually love the character. However I am sooooo ready for EJ to get some pay back for everything he has put the people in Salem through. I would LOVE for Nicole and Brady to be the ones to hand over his punishment

#55   2011/06/24 09:17AM
    Bricole

I love watching these two together. We will get more Bricole today and I can't wait!!! I don't know why the writers waste screen time with Melanie. After seeing Brady with a grown sexy woman like Nicole, the scenes with Melanie should all be deleted. Melanie looks like she should be Bricole's daughter. It is so sad, that two just don't compare. Send the little girl home to play with her dolls and give us more Bricole.

#56   2011/06/24 06:08PM
    Nicole Fan

Quote Bricole: I love watching these two together. We will get more Bricole today and I can't wait!!! I don't know why the writers waste screen time with Melanie. After seeing Brady with a grown sexy woman like Nicole, the scenes with Melanie should all be deleted. Melanie looks like she should be Bricole's daughter. It is so sad, that two just don't compare. Send the little girl home to play with her dolls and give us more Bricole.

Amen sister!

#57   2011/06/24 06:18PM
    Bricole

Quote Nicole Fan:
    Quote mama rosa: I think that once Nicole leaves the hospital she will be heading over to thank Brady for what he did,although he doesn't know all of it yet! But when he does OMG! If Elvis ever remembers who beat him, I would be worried to cross him twice,never mind be semi responsible for Nicole's Moms death,besides Ari...friend to friend,...Heading in the right direction..

Don't get me wrong, I am not an EJ hater. I actually love the character. However I am sooooo ready for EJ to get some pay back for everything he has put the people in Salem through. I would LOVE for Nicole and Brady to be the ones to hand over his punishment

Nicolefan, I can't believe that I missed this post. This time you were in my head.

#58   2011/06/25 08:45AM
    PC_SALEM0106

Best line of Friday's ep: Brady: "Wish I had been Sober I would have killed him"
    Nicole: "Live and Learn"

Brady looked hot yesterday, had to say that.

#59   2011/06/27 05:59PM
    Nicole Fan

Quote PC_SALEM0106: Best line of Friday's ep: Brady: "Wish I had been Sober I would have killed him"
    Nicole: "Live and Learn"

Brady looked hot yesterday, had to say that.

Missed Friday's episode so thanks for the re-cap! Love me some Brady/Nicole banter!!

P.S. Brady always looks HOT!!!

#60   2011/06/28 08:58AM
    PC_SALEM0106

I wish I could've been that blue towel yesterday..

One quick Nicole point: Has Nicole ever cooperated with the PD before?
    I think that was the first time.. I was suprised she turned the evidence over so fast.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list