List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The Nicole and Brady thread (No character bashing)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Nicole and Brady thread (No character bashing)

Started by Bricole at 2010/06/17 06:06PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/11 06:22AM, Views: 10762, Replies: 149
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2011/05/02 09:36AM
    Re: The Nicole and Brady thread (No character bashing)
    Jen821

You can add me to the list I Love Brady and Nicole together!
    Hated it when she went back to EJ for Sydney and is now in Love with Ej again. Yuck! I wanted her to get pregrant with Brady's baby at least before she went to live with Ej and they where still doing it in Ej living Room until Ej put an end to it but I was still hoping Nicole would get pregnant with a little Brady! I have always thought that Nicole fit in with the Kiriakis's and not the DiMeara's family. jmo.

#32   2011/05/02 11:38AM
    Bricole

So true. I know this sounds bad, but I loved watching them get drunk together. They are such a fun couple. Remember when Brady would try to rescue her from Victor back when she was Victor's wife and Victor kept her locked in the house. All of their history shouldn't be erased. They belong together. I would love for Brady to team up with Nicole to get revenge on EJ like they did with Viv. It could be awesome if written well.

#33   2011/05/02 11:55AM
    Nicole Fan

I have to confess that I was a BIG EJOLE supporter and still am for the most part just for the simple fact that they sizzle together . But I also LOVE Brady & Nicole together. He is the man she deserves! He would never do to her what EJ is doing to her.

I have a sickening feeling in the pit of my stomach that somehow Taylor is going to place herself in the middle of a BRICOLE reunion. Once she finds out that EJ & Nicole are staying together because of the goods Nicole has on EJ she is going to have to cry on someone's shoulder...I can't think of anyone else besides Brady that she would go running to.

GRRRRR...I hate Taylor!

#34   2011/05/12 09:16PM
    Bricole

Brady and Nicole were so wonderful today. I love these two and can't wait until they are reuinited. The only interesting part of the show lately. EJ and Nicole are hot too, but Brady is definitely her one true love and I believe that she will always be his one true love also.

#35   2011/05/13 12:05AM
    Nicole Fan

Quote Bricole: Brady and Nicole were so wonderful today. I love these two and can't wait until they are reuinited. The only interesting part of the show lately. EJ and Nicole are hot too, but Brady is definitely her one true love and I believe that she will always be his one true love also.

Oh Bricole, you do know that Taylor is going to ruin any Brady/Nicole reunion, don't you?? Taylor is such a witch

#36   2011/06/14 04:33PM
    Bricole

Had to look for this thread and bring it back to page one. I really want my Bricole.

#37   2011/06/14 06:15PM
    Nicole Fan

I am ready for Bricole now too.

I am not going to lie though, I was pulling for EJOLE because their chemistry is off the charts! Nicole deserves better though and let's face it Brady is HOT too!

I want them to have a steamy reunion, a beautiful wedding and a "miracle" baby because Nicole needs to be a mommy! What better parents could you ask for???

#38   2011/06/14 06:29PM
    chuckywoodchuck

I have always liked Brady and Nicole together. Would love to see them back together happy and have a little Bricole baby. They would be so cute as a family.

#39   2011/06/14 07:22PM
    Axl Rose

Nicole makes the perfect Kiriakis wife, she would be a good Mafia wife for Brady, that is for sure, Nicole she just doesn't fit the mold of being a DiMera but could fit the mold of a Kiriakis very nicely

#40   2011/06/16 07:17PM
    Bricole

Tomorrow's U. S. show will be a Bricole moment. I am a sooo excited!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list