List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The Nicole and Brady thread (No character bashing)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Nicole and Brady thread (No character bashing)

Started by Bricole at 2010/06/17 06:06PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/11 06:22AM, Views: 10789, Replies: 149
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2010/11/28 03:10PM
    Re: The Nicole and Brady thread (No character bashing)
    Stefanie DiMera

Brady and Nicole seem to be a good pairing. I also like the little jabs between her and Victor when she's in his house.

#22   2010/11/28 03:27PM
    alwaysEJ

Quote Stefanie DiMera: Brady and Nicole seem to be a good pairing. I also like the little jabs between her and Victor when she's in his house.

I've always liked Brady & Nicole. Loved their scenes on the day she married EJ. And the potential for Nicole/Victor interaction is another plus for a Bricole pairing.

#23   2010/11/28 03:56PM
    Bricole

I read that Brady doesn't want to lose her in upcoming episodes. I love it when he is bad. I want to see him fight for her. He gave up too easy the last time. The writers had turned him into a wimp. Now we have the old Kurt Lowder bad a-- version and I love it.

#24   2010/12/11 08:01AM
    Bricole

Wanted to bring them back to page 1. Loving these two.

#25   2010/12/11 03:43PM
    DOOL.Rox

I really love these two

#26   2010/12/11 05:03PM
    presley cat

This pairing is one of the few bright spots in this dragged out, overblown mess of a soap. I'm really liking the new found honesty they are developing in their relationship.

Brady finally has a bit of "bad-boy" hotness, not too much, just enough. My theory is the Sampson thing. Since he started growing his hair his character is getting stronger. Now somone needs to keep Delilah, I mean Nicole away from the scissors.

#27   2011/05/01 05:56PM
    Bricole

I am still holding on to hope that my favorite couple will find their way back to each other.

#28   2011/05/01 06:38PM
    DOOL.Rox

Quote Bricole: I am still holding on to hope that my favorite couple will find their way back to each other.

I miss them!

#29   2011/05/02 08:20AM
    boldbeautiful

I just love Nicole & Brady together. My avatar is of EJ at the wedding, looking at his 'forever love' (more like ons) Taylor. Brady treats Nicole right. I don't think they should have broken up. I miss them together too.

#30   2011/05/02 09:27AM
    Doc04

I love Brady and Nichole together. After all that they went through they finally got together and then Wam!! For someone that she has loved for so long, this just goes to show you how bad the writing really is; this is another story that makes no sense. I would like to see Brady help Nichole get away from the Dimera's and get back together.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list