List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The Nicole and Brady thread (No character bashing)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Nicole and Brady thread (No character bashing)

Started by Bricole at 2010/06/17 06:06PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/11 06:22AM, Views: 11108, Replies: 149
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2010/07/15 05:42PM
    Re: The Nicole and Brady thread (No character bashing)
    Bricole

**Spoiler warning**************

Yaay.....they finally kiss tomorrow. Where are all of the promo's. I have been waiting forever for this moment even if it is short-lived. I read that later Brady will be daydreaming about Nicole with Arianna walks up. Too good to be true. I can hardly wait.

#12   2010/07/15 06:08PM
    chuckywoodchuck

I have always been a Brady and Nicole fan all the way back to when KL played Brady. Brady is so much more exciting when he is with Nicole. Love watching these two together. Watching Brady with Arianna is boring and depressing.

GO Brady and Nicole!

#13   2010/07/15 07:00PM
    judy61

I don't like Nicole and Brady together!!!!!! Brady loves Adriana.

#14   2010/07/15 07:00PM
    judy61

I don't like Nicole and Brady together!!!!!! Brady loves Adriana.

#15   2010/07/16 05:30PM
    Bricole

Awesome today.They are perfect together. I love how their relationship is based on a close friendship and not just physical. Although their chemistry together is great!

#16   2010/07/22 08:04PM
    Re: The Nicole and Brady thread
    Bricole

Spoiler****I read that Nicole and Brady "get intimate" on Monday. Does this mean what I think it means or is it an almost moment?

#17   2010/10/03 03:38PM
    Re: The Nicole and Brady thread (Bashing allowed)
    Bricole

Had to find this old thread and give it new life since my favorite couple are finally together again. I just hope it is for real this time. Even if Brady plans to play Nicole to keep her quiet, I don't think he is strong enough to shut off his love for her. This will be like playing with fire. Loving him bad. Hopefully we get to see more passionate love scenes with a shirtless Brady I don't know how to remove the No Bashing in the title. It was added as a joke

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2010/10/03 03:44PM
    #18   2010/11/27 06:02PM
    Bricole

I know it's hard to compete with EJole, but can we get Bricole love? Although I love both.

#19   2010/11/27 06:21PM
    say NY

Nicole loves loves Brady she wanted him back in a bad way and she got him back I think they will stay together especially what I've been reading that Brady doesn't want to lose her, EJ and Nicole from what I've been hearing are just supposed to be around each other so she can spend time with Sydney, besides specs about Sami seducing EJ to try to get her kids back and then realizing EJ's "the one" I guess we will have to wait and see, hopefully EJ makes her wait for a long time though if this is true.

#20   2010/11/27 07:22PM
    Bricole

Quote say NY: Nicole loves loves Brady she wanted him back in a bad way and she got him back I think they will stay together especially what I've been reading that Brady doesn't want to lose her, EJ and Nicole from what I've been hearing are just supposed to be around each other so she can spend time with Sydney, besides specs about Sami seducing EJ to try to get her kids back and then realizing EJ's "the one" I guess we will have to wait and see, hopefully EJ makes her wait for a long time though if this is true.

I hope EJ doesn't fall for it. I like him with Nicole much more than Sami. But I don't want Nicole to break Brady's heart. I'm not sure which one to pull for. But Bricole will always be my first love.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list