List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The Nicole and Brady thread (No character bashing)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Nicole and Brady thread (No character bashing)

Started by Bricole at 2010/06/17 06:06PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/11 06:22AM, Views: 11129, Replies: 149
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 page:
    #141   2013/06/18 12:53PM
    Re: The Nicole and Brady thread (No character bashing)
    zuzu61

I am LOOOVING Nicole and Brady.. HOT yesterday and Hilarious today.. Smart move Nicole.. Ringing the doorbell. ha
    And I loved the little sweet smile she gave him and His little "wink" was awesome.

#142   2013/06/18 02:49PM
    littleguysmom

I like the look on Nichols face when Eric told her what ever she is doing with Brady to make him so happy to keep it up (pun intended) lol

#143   2013/06/18 07:46PM
    ladycam

Loving the Brady and Nicole scenes glad their back in each others orbit

#144   2013/06/18 08:02PM
    Hollie

I'm really enjoying them together! I can't wait until Eric is in the mix! I don't know how it's going to play out but I'm just going to sit back and enjoy!!

#145   2013/06/19 11:11AM
    cajunmama

Quote Bricole: Who else wants Brady and Nicole together? I think he is boring with Arianna and this week his scenes with Nicole were awesome, especially the recycled Ejami "almost kiss". Although not very creative on the writer's part, but hey, they tried. Also, no character bashing, unless bashing Arianna (her character annoys me). Well, bash anyone you want, I love interesting feedback.

I love the idea of Brady and Nicole always have thought they were great together.

#146   2013/06/20 08:01PM
    allmylovingdays

Right now it's just sex -or as they stated friends with benefits.

#147   2013/06/23 09:41AM
    allmylovingdays

two scoops loved the Bricole scenes.

soapcentral.com/days/content/scoop/twoscoops/2013/130624.php

The thing is, Bricole fans are almost as long-suffering as Ejami fans, so I feel a sort of solidarity with them. Also, Arianne Zucker and Eric Martsolf are no slouches in the chemistry department. They can banter back and forth between friends and the benefits better than any couple on the show, possibly ever.

However, when Brady and Nicole talked about how lucky they both were to have each other, well, I started looking for my B.S. card. I don't know who's more emotionally unavailable between the two of them. They've each saved each other before, but neither of them is in any condition to be doing any saving right now. Nope! They'll be far too busy with all of the storyline potential that's coming around for this quad!

Could it be dueling miracle pregnancies with Brady/Nicole and Eric/Kristen? Kristen with her own "who's the daddy" storyline? Brady realizing that he digs Nicole just as RoboEric falls for her too? It's so rare that a soap can pull off a successful love quad, but this one has amazing promise. I'm in. I've got my popcorn. Let's do this.

#148   2013/07/10 11:38AM
    allmylovingdays

How bittersweet was it watching them talking about kids and which would be a. Better parent

Was it foreshadowing though

#149   2013/07/10 12:04PM
    CindyHaskins

I am going to admit that i really want brady and Nicole together has a couple.

#150   2013/07/11 06:22AM
    allmylovingdays

I'm worried she could end up pregnant with Brady's kid but then Eric is available and she will be in a quandry on but I WANT HIM not this one.....Ya know what I mean.

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list