List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The Nicole and Brady thread (No character bashing)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Nicole and Brady thread (No character bashing)

Started by Bricole at 2010/06/17 06:06PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/11 06:22AM, Views: 10064, Replies: 149
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #121   2013/05/31 01:08AM
    Re: The Nicole and Brady thread (No character bashing)
    Rosieroserson

Quote SMB82: I love them. I've always thought they belong together. They are best friends and always seem to fall back into each others arms.

That's so true

#122   2013/05/31 01:09AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote allmylovingdays: So will Brady be back in Niki's bed????

One can only hope!
    They have killer chemistry

#123   2013/05/31 09:27AM
    allmylovingdays

ooooooookkkkkaaaayyyyy they spent the night out in park together so no baby nine months later

#124   2013/05/31 04:09PM
    allmylovingdays

Will she move back into the Kiriakis mansion so she can save Brady since she is taking a leave of absence?

#125   2013/06/01 11:55AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote allmylovingdays: Will she move back into the Kiriakis mansion so she can save Brady since she is taking a leave of absence?

They should get their own crib, maybe not now but later.
    Old pops Kiriakis and Nicki have to many strings attached.
    I hope Bricole is going to happen! Eric and Nicole is like Abby and Cameron. Dull as heck!

#126   2013/06/01 02:54PM
    flightygirl

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Will she move back into the Kiriakis mansion so she can save Brady since she is taking a leave of absence?

They should get their own crib, maybe not now but later.
    Old pops Kiriakis and Nicki have to many strings attached.
    I hope Bricole is going to happen! Eric and Nicole is like Abby and Cameron. Dull as heck!

Eric as played by GV is just too "priestly". I have always loved Nicole and Brady!

#127   2013/06/02 10:02AM
    catherineb

So i think guys we are headed for a triangle Bricole/Ericole I don't know which couple to pick I have always been a fan of each couple. Arianne Zuker is just an awesome actress she has chemistry with everyone

#128   2013/06/03 08:10PM
    Bricole

Quote catherineb: So i think guys we are headed for a triangle Bricole/Ericole I don't know which couple to pick I have always been a fan of each couple. Arianne Zuker is just an awesome actress she has chemistry with everyone

I agree. I love Nicole and Brady, of course, but Eric and Nicole have started growing on me. I am excited about a Brady/Nicole reunion.

#129   2013/06/11 08:01AM
    allmylovingdays

so it's on like donkey kong. sorry. my head is killing me but I am hearing she fought Kristen for Brady.

#130   2013/06/11 08:05AM
    Axl Rose

Kristen is getting jealous all bent out of shape that Nicole is there for Brady but it was Kristen who destroyed Brady and what Brady and Nicole do quite frankly is none of Kristen's business at all period but Nicole needs to realize that she is dealing with Kristen she is a DiMera, she is Stefano's daughter in every sense of the word and her obsession with John has shifted to Brady now which makes Kristen dangerous, so I wonder how Nicole will be able to deal with that? And not to mention Nicole still has feelings for Brady's brother Eric the priest which makes for a sticky situation if you ask me, but at the same time I have always loved Bricole

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list