List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The Nicole and Brady thread (No character bashing)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Nicole and Brady thread (No character bashing)

Started by Bricole at 2010/06/17 06:06PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/11 06:22AM, Views: 10531, Replies: 149
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #101   2011/08/21 04:13PM
    Re: The Nicole and Brady thread (No character bashing)
    chrismarie_mcc

Finally caught up with last week's episodes- loved when Brady said he needed Nicole -such a sweet scene.

#102   2011/08/21 07:00PM
    waggo50

Quote chrismarie_mcc: Finally caught up with last week's episodes- loved when Brady said he needed Nicole -such a sweet scene.

Yes as of Fri. it looks like Brady and Nicole are going to start their affair again. The ONLY time I like Nicole is when she is involved with Brady or in scenes fighting with Victor.

#103   2011/08/22 02:49PM
    mama rosa

I just can't believe Brady let Nicole walk again!!!What is the matter with him??This is their chance and he's saying I need time to think about it?!Brady you dumb as$!! If you loose her you have no one to blame but Brady!!That's right you blind doofus!! PSSST Brady stand a little closer to the living room door,..so when Love walks past you it might hit you in the head and knock some sense into you!!

#104   2011/08/23 08:11PM
    Bricole

Did they hook up offscreen? Yesterday they were kissing and today was the morning after. Unless I missed it, what is wrong with the writers? Why didn't they give us a shirtless Brady scene? Bricole is awesome together. I have been waiting months for fireworks and they edited all of it. What crap.

#105   2011/08/23 08:40PM
    alwaysEJ

Quote Bricole: Did they hook up offscreen? Yesterday they were kissing and today was the morning after. Unless I missed it, what is wrong with the writers? Why didn't they give us a shirtless Brady scene? Bricole is awesome together. I have been waiting months for fireworks and they edited all of it. What crap.

Uggg. I wonder how much the new writers have a hand in what's going on now. Nothing sounds super promising, especially a missed shirtless Brady scene / Bricole sex. I worry they think parading Caustin/Jarlena/Jack & Jenn around Horton square while Sami pretends to get a job will do the trick

#106   2011/09/05 09:39AM
    Bricole

We finally got our shirtless Brady scene! Yaay!! Brady and Nicole are so hot together. I don't understand why the writers insist on messing things up.

#107   2012/09/09 10:28AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Bricole: We finally got our shirtless Brady scene! Yaay!! Brady and Nicole are so hot together. I don't understand why the writers insist on messing things up.
    OMG this was all the way back on page 115! Now I took a break so I wasn't looking for it this whole time but we need to bookmark it somehow.

I enjoyed the stroll back looking for it. I liked page 32 and 42 there are some threads on those pages I want back.

#108   2012/09/09 10:55AM
    ejami2012

It would be so great if Nicole's baby could be Brady's. When she found about the grief sex she went to see Brady they did the deed and she got pregnant. That is just what Brady needs the woman he loved and his baby on the way. would be great stuff. i know Nicole switched the names on the blood smaples but that does not mean Ian didnt. He managed to switch Ej and Stefanos

#109   2012/09/09 01:20PM
    mama rosa

Here you go "guys"! ...Here's your thread back! LOL

What if Nicole and Brady do finally get back together after jenifer goes after Daniel..then Chloe comes back and also goes for Brady!!FIREWORKS!!

#110   2012/09/09 06:42PM
    Bricole

Quote mama rosa: Here you go "guys"! ...Here's your thread back! LOL

What if Nicole and Brady do finally get back together after jenifer goes after Daniel..then Chloe comes back and also goes for Brady!!FIREWORKS!!

Hi mama rosa. I'm glad to see you posting! Thank you so much for finding the thread. I saw your other post. I am doing great. How are you?

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list