List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The Nicole and Brady thread (No character bashing)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Nicole and Brady thread (No character bashing)

Started by Bricole at 2010/06/17 06:06PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/11 06:22AM, Views: 10734, Replies: 149
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #91   2011/08/09 08:15PM
    Re: The Nicole and Brady thread (No character bashing)
    Bricole

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote Bricole: Still catching up. Just saw yesterday's show. Brady's first call was to Nicole. I am so excited. He really does love her. It is so frustrating waiting for them to reconcile.

Here's one for you Bricole!
    Brady holds Nicoles head in his hands and tells her that he needs her, "I really need you" aaahhhh....

Thanks for the info on the new "player woman"

Thanks mama rosa. I really hope it leads to more. These two need love and romance.

#92   2011/08/11 10:33AM
    Bricole

Spoiler question
    I read a spoiler that Nicole will be caught in the middle of the Kiriakas/Dimera war. Does anyone know what this means? With Taylor leaving, I'm thinking EJ will be wanting to hook up with Nicole again.

#93   2011/08/11 11:38AM
    Jen821

Quote Bricole: Spoiler question
    I read a spoiler that Nicole will be caught in the middle of the Kiriakas/Dimera war. Does anyone know what this means? With Taylor leaving, I'm thinking EJ will be wanting to hook up with Nicole again.

Oh, No I really hope they let Nicole and Brady finally be together! I Love them together! But if Ej wants to be Mayor then he might want a wife to look good and if Taylor leaves then I can see him try to get Nicole back.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/08/11 11:41AM
    #94   2011/08/11 12:03PM
    Bricole

Quote Jen821:

Oh, No I really hope they let Nicole and Brady finally be together! I Love them together! But if Ej wants to be Mayor then he might want a wife to look good and if Taylor leaves then I can see him try to get Nicole back.

Hi Jenn, wouldn't you love to see them fighting over Nicole? I'm thinking both men trying to win her love with romantic actions would be a great storyline. With Brady being the final winner. She has great chemistry with both guys. I just don't like how EJ treated her but they are/were hot together. Brady is her true love and soul mate. I want Nicole to feel loved and finally get the male attention she deserves. I am so excited with where Bricole are going. They are finally getting close again. I don't want anything to ruin it. But I am torn over the EJ attraction. Both guys are so hot.

#95   2011/08/11 12:26PM
    Bryceson

I love the chemistry with Bricole. I want them to have the wedding, the baby and the white picket fence.

Watching men fight over Nicole for a change would be nice to watch. Especially if the men are EJ & Brady.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/08/11 12:32PM
    #96   2011/08/13 06:44AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Jen821:

I think that we witnessed how she will be in the middle. EJ is trying get her to tell Brady he isn't / doesn't want the war. She knows. She relayed the message to Brady.

YOU KNOW, NICOLE ALWAYS KNOWS EVERYTHING, EVERYONE'S SECRETS.

#97   2011/08/13 08:46AM
    PC_SALEM0106

Loving this eviler Brady, just hope he doesn't have Chad shot..

#98   2011/08/14 08:48AM
    mama rosa

Nicole and Brady are getting stronger every day! Which make you wonder when the bomb is going to drop on them! Nothing ever comes easy for these two,something always interferes in their relationship,...This time I think its the order to shoot Chad....Nicole likes Chad...and Brady never even asked what DiMera was going to be shot! Idiot,he's not a mobster and has never been one...he stayed out of that part of the buisness for a reason!To respect his Mothers wishes and all of a sudden that doesn't matter any more!
    I miss the old Brady,the one that was kind and gentle,and a real man's man that everyone respected!
    That's the Brady I want back with Nicole!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/08/14 08:49AM
    #99   2011/08/14 04:25PM
    Bricole

I don't understand why the writers have something good, then mess it up. Pairing Brady with Arianna was a disaster. Everytime Nicole walked in the room, the attraction between her and Brady overshadowed Arianna. They tested Brady with Melanie and posters were screaming No. Now a new female might be added to the mix? It doesn't make sense. Brady also has a history and chemistry with Chloe. Why not keep Chloe and let her be competition. I have no desire to see another EJ/Taylor disaster. I am not looking forward to a new character coming. Brady and Nicole are so perfect for each other. I hope the writers wake up and stick with Bricole.

#100   2011/08/14 04:31PM
    Bricole

Quote mama rosa: Nicole and Brady are getting stronger every day! Which make you wonder when the bomb is going to drop on them! Nothing ever comes easy for these two,something always interferes in their relationship,...This time I think its the order to shoot Chad....Nicole likes Chad...and Brady never even asked what DiMera was going to be shot! Idiot,he's not a mobster and has never been one...he stayed out of that part of the buisness for a reason!To respect his Mothers wishes and all of a sudden that doesn't matter any more!
    I miss the old Brady,the one that was kind and gentle,and a real man's man that everyone respected!
    That's the Brady I want back with Nicole!!

I think shooting Chad will be an accident. EJ was the intended target. I don't know how the hitman confused the two. On the call, he only says Dimera. He never specified which one. Plus Nicole knew that Brady would retaliate. She has chosen her side, so I think she will stick by Brady no matter what. Although, I am surprised that she seemed ok with Brady going after EJ.

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list