List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Mimi needs to get hers

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Mimi needs to get hers

Started by curlyLu at 2006/09/21 11:35PM
    Latest post: 2006/09/23 03:07PM, Views: 533, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2006/09/21 11:35PM
    Mimi needs to get hers
    curlyLu

:-) I want Shawn to find out what Mimi did she can't get alway with what she did I want Belle and Shawn to give her a piece of there minds. Mimi was wrong and I want everyone to know it. she talked about Belle not being a good friend well I guess it takes one to know one doen't it I cant wait for the beans to spill on MIMI. I just wish it would of spilled out with Jason not the new Shawn.

#2   2006/09/22 04:37AM
    Re: Mimi needs to get hers
    Serena

For next week it says Shawn finds something out that may wreck his marriage! Yes, it would have been nice if Jason Cook was the one acting out the remaining storyline, but at least it's still the same Mimi for now.

#3   2006/09/22 07:26AM
    Chrissi

Be careful not to say what it is, so those who detest spoilers do not find out something they do not want to!!

#4   2006/09/22 07:49AM
    alleycat46534

oh, common i wanna know.

#5   2006/09/22 02:33PM
    harley25

I'll give you a tid bit shawn finds out what mimi did by overhearing it on the baby monitor oops mimi and bonnie our talking a bout it and gforget to turn the monitor off.

#6   2006/09/22 05:56PM
    Serena

Quote harley25: I'll give you a tid bit shawn finds out what mimi did by overhearing it on the baby monitor oops mimi and bonnie our talking a bout it and gforget to turn the monitor off.

Good for you, to share, I was scolded saying some may detest hearing. Well if that is the case then why are so many others spoilers posted, and, not just from the moderator? I posted about Phillip talking to Victor next week and it disappeared. I realize they can delete a post for no reason at all (according to the guidelines), so I am glad yours is here!
    Much of what is posted is so predictable anyway!
    Thanks for your post harley25

#7   2006/09/22 08:54PM
    alisa726

That's is great that he finds out over the baby monitor. I was hoping that they would go talk to father Janson about all their issues and he would let it out. Oh bye the way the church doesn't recognize your marriage- so you are a free man!

#8   2006/09/23 03:07PM
    harley25

log onto nbc.com and click on daytime you'll see whats going to happen this week.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list