List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Who else thinks both Shawn & Bo are meatheads?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who else thinks both Shawn & Bo are meatheads?

Started by boldbeautiful at 2007/03/22 07:35AM
    Latest post: 2007/03/23 03:44PM, Views: 342, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2007/03/22 07:35AM
    Who else thinks both Shawn & Bo are meatheads?
    boldbeautiful

The way that Shawn threatened that guy at the place he was staying at, I was surprised that he didn't turn them in right away. The guy is doing you a favor Shawn, so don't threaten him! Not a way to win allegiance to your cause!

And my daughter and I both thought that Bo was off the police force, but he's back doing work for them again. Why?

#2   2007/03/22 04:35PM
    Re: Who else thinks both Shawn & Bo are meatheads?
    LBowen

I didn't mind Shawn telling that guy what he did. The guy acts sort of nuts if you ask me. Not a very nice man at all.

As for Bo, who knows what's going on. This show leaves a lot of loose ends I'm starting to notice.

#3   2007/03/23 12:58PM
    SandraJ

Bo really gets it wrong - like with Chelsea. Yes, he trusts people when he shouldn't but when he should, he doesn't. He has forgiven Billie for every evil thing she's done, including sleep with their daughter's boyfriend, but yet he can't trust Chelsea? Bo can be such an idiot at times. We all forgive him when he gets weak and sleeps with Billie. Shawn has made some very stupid mistakes: (1)not forgiving Mimi; (2) hooking up with WillHoe. That's really what cost him his daughter - knowingly hooking up with a prostitute. Idiots.

#4   2007/03/23 03:44PM
    lennox

I'm going to play Switzerland! Bo was reinstated by Abe! I think the reason why he doesn't trust Chelsea is because she has lied about so many things in the past! He feels if he believes her about the fire, like I think he wants to, he might be disappointed again! Shawn, Shawn ,Shawn! He basically is a good person but he has a quick temper like dear ole dad! I agree that she should have never got involved with Willow but I might have threatened that guy myself! He's been a jerk to Shawn ever since they got to the island!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list