List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Jed Leaving?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jed Leaving?

Started by Sheebs at 2007/03/22 06:48AM
    Latest post: 2007/03/22 06:36PM, Views: 479, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2007/03/22 06:48AM
    Jed Leaving?
    Sheebs

I read on another board that Jed maybe leaving, is there truth to it? And is it the actor or the part that is out?

#2   2007/03/22 07:11AM
    Re: Jed Leaving?
    Chrissi

Yes, as far as we know, he is gone. He came to give Willow more of a human quality!! LOL There really isn't anything else for him to do, I guess.

#3   2007/03/22 08:01AM
    Darling89For...

Bummer! I liked him!

#4   2007/03/22 08:13AM
    Chrissi

It's too bad and sucks for him. It appeared as though he'd be around for a while but I guess they either will be going in another direction or they've already anticipated that he'd be temporary. *shrug*

He wasn't needed - no offense to him. He was a really sweet guy. He's not on myspace any longer or I'd have contacted him to get an interview.

They need to cut back on their cast anyway, because we don't see half of the cast week to week!!

#5   2007/03/22 08:41AM
    Jillybee

Quote Chrissi: It's too bad and sucks for him. It appeared as though he'd be around for a while but I guess they either will be going in another direction or they've already anticipated that he'd be temporary. *shrug*

He wasn't needed - no offense to him. He was a really sweet guy. He's not on myspace any longer or I'd have contacted him to get an interview.

They need to cut back on their cast anyway, because we don't see half of the cast week to week!!

I am glad. Nice to look at but no personality or substance. I wan't to see more of the old characters so his leaving is good for the show!

#6   2007/03/22 10:00AM
    boldbeautiful

I don't know if it was just me, but it was hard for me to believe that he was Willow's brother, because he had totally different coloring (too dark).

#7   2007/03/22 11:24AM
    Chrissi

Abby's leaving too. Check out my comings and goings. I really like her.

#8   2007/03/22 11:25AM
    rex_and_mimi

omg abby is leaving but jack is back and wat if they get jenn back omg no i love abby she is a good person probly the nices person in salem.

#9   2007/03/22 04:14PM
    LBowen

Quote Chrissi: Yes, as far as we know, he is gone. He came to give Willow more of a human quality!! LOL There really isn't anything else for him to do, I guess.

Is it just me or does it seem like they have a high turn over rate? Mimi's brother, I can't even remember his name. He came and went so fast and now Jed. I can't believe Abby's leaving! I love her! It makes my head spin to try and get used to a new character and then they are gone! I don't like it. I would like them to give people a longer time on the show than that. Not sure I am liking this new writer.

#10   2007/03/22 06:36PM
    rex_and_mimi

i wish everybody played there on chacter,like jason and kirsten playin shawn and bell like always just let everybody be their real self again.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list