List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: just a baby thought

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

just a baby thought

Started by Lann at 2007/03/21 01:24PM
    Latest post: 2007/03/21 04:50PM, Views: 308, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2007/03/21 01:24PM
    just a baby thought
    Lann

Knowing and watching days for as long as I have, I wonder if Willow will loose her baby, and being so desperate to be a part of the Bradys, if she does not kidnapp Sami's baby. Maybe they will write Willow having her baby out of the hospital and dying, or being a stillborn, and she in a desperate attempt, kidnapps Sami's. And when it is found out that there is a chance that the kid could be Sami's, blood is drawn and viola....it belongs to Sami and EJ.
    Or maybe I am hoping, due to a lack of a better story line and being so bored by watching right now that I am just dreaming up my own storylines....hahahahahahah

#2   2007/03/21 03:38PM
    Re: just a baby thought
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote Lann: Knowing and watching days for as long as I have, I wonder if Willow will loose her baby, and being so desperate to be a part of the Bradys, if she does not kidnapp Sami's baby. Maybe they will write Willow having her baby out of the hospital and dying, or being a stillborn, and she in a desperate attempt, kidnapps Sami's. And when it is found out that there is a chance that the kid could be Sami's, blood is drawn and viola....it belongs to Sami and EJ.
    Or maybe I am hoping, due to a lack of a better story line and being so bored by watching right now that I am just dreaming up my own storylines....hahahahahahah

hahaha it does sound possible

#3   2007/03/21 04:50PM
    Re: just a baby thought
    mrsgater73

Quote SamiBrady_Chelsea:
    Quote Lann: Knowing and watching days for as long as I have, I wonder if Willow will loose her baby, and being so desperate to be a part of the Bradys, if she does not kidnapp Sami's baby. Maybe they will write Willow having her baby out of the hospital and dying, or being a stillborn, and she in a desperate attempt, kidnapps Sami's. And when it is found out that there is a chance that the kid could be Sami's, blood is drawn and viola....it belongs to Sami and EJ.

hahaha it does sound possible
    WOW, your good! LOL. You need to be DOOL's newest writer. Im sure your just flooded with ideas. We all cant help our self's.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list