List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Oust Hogan Sheffer as head writer and replace him with multiple daytime emmy and writers guild of...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Oust Hogan Sheffer as head writer and replace him with multiple daytime emmy and writers guild of america award-winner Kay Alden! This is for saving DAYS!!!

Started by cutie_9 at 2007/03/21 09:17AM
    Latest post: 2007/03/21 09:26AM, Views: 252, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2007/03/21 09:21AM
    Re: Oust Hogan Sheffer as head writer and replace him with multiple daytime emmy and writers...
    mrsgater73

Quote cutie_9: Who thinks that DAYS should fire him as head writer? I think they should. I think DAYS needs a woman head writer thats good. Don't you all agree???? Well I did some researching and I came across Kay Alden. Kay Alden has been nominated for, and has won, over a dozen daytime emmy awards and producers guild of america awards since the late 1970's. She WILL help DAYS!!!!!!!!!!! Don't you want DAYS to be number 1 again or at least close to it, and win an emmy again? DAYS hasn't won an emmy since 1978!!! If you want DAYS to fire Hogan Sheffer as head writer and replace him with Kay Alden, then send those letters in!!!!!!!!! The more people that send them in, the more Ken Corday will probably do it!
    I agree! DOOL needs to step up it up about 10 notches! I know days can be saved and this would do it!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list