List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Hogans disaster

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hogans disaster

Started by harley25 at 2007/03/21 07:58AM
    Latest post: 2007/03/21 01:28PM, Views: 369, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2007/03/21 07:58AM
    Hogans disaster
    harley25

I thought when Jim Reilly left days would be back in it's glory days.The whole thing with jim reilly was complicated because jim was writing for two soaps daily which is no easy feat.But to give jim credit the soap was never this low in the ratings under his watch.When hogan came aboard i was psyched i thought the show would get back to its roots with family.Now that Hogan sheffer is writing the soaps ratings our plummeting weekly.We hardly see hope,bo,marlena,gram,and many others.I hope the show brings jim reilly back because i know with passions cancelled days stories would start to improve this the guy who a couple years ago brought days back to almost a 4.0 in the ratings.And cmon jon has ben off way to long and im sorry but shawn and belle our so boring zzzzzzzzzzzzz.They put me to sleep i hope nbc hires a new head writer because hogan just is ruining the show

#2   2007/03/21 11:11AM
    Re: Hogans disaster
    harley25

Unfortunatly when cbs replaced kay alden and jack smith abc snatched them up for general hospital and all my children sorry.

#3   2007/03/21 12:01PM
    lennox

Hogan, I am going stick by you a little bit longer! But the natives are getting restless, including me! You better do something soon or you are gonna have mutiny!

#4   2007/03/21 01:28PM
    Lann

I have to agree 100%!!!! I am so bored with DOL right now. We need a good mystery, murder, baby swap...something. I am sick of the Steve/Kayla saga, and the Belle/Shawn thing is just to unbelievable, the Sami/baby/EJ/Lucas plot is just going know where. My only enjoyment comes from watching Celeste. She is such a good actress, I just love her.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list