List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The Island Storyline

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Island Storyline

Started by engtcr at 2007/03/20 05:39PM
    Latest post: 2007/03/21 01:31PM, Views: 422, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2007/03/20 05:39PM
    The Island Storyline
    engtcr

Does anyone else find this storyline totally boring? I really like Shawn and Belle together but I find this totally ridiculous! I used to adore this show, but find some of the storylines to be bogus. They need to get everyone back to Salem and concentrate on the relationships there...IMHO!

#2   2007/03/20 05:46PM
    Re: The Island Storyline
    Starrgirlfish

Quote engtcr: Does anyone else find this storyline totally boring? I really like Shawn and Belle together but I find this totally ridiculous! I used to adore this show, but find some of the storylines to be bogus. They need to get everyone back to Salem and concentrate on the relationships there...IMHO!

I agree..I think that some of the storylines revolving this Island storyline are completely ridiculous...but instead of wishing for something else....I just laugh at them...because Belle and Shawn needed to do SOMETHING...they needed to have some adventure to bond over....to solidify their relationship which I sincerely wish happens SOON...they've been tugged, yanked, and broken from eachother for WAY too long. This whole Belle doesn't know if she "loves" Shawn thing is completely ridiculous...I really HATE Willow...she should just go...go...go..go..go...!!!

#3   2007/03/21 07:00AM
    clspigner

Quote Starrgirlfish:
    Quote engtcr: Does anyone else find this storyline totally boring? I really like Shawn and Belle together but I find this totally ridiculous! I used to adore this show, but find some of the storylines to be bogus. They need to get everyone back to Salem and concentrate on the relationships there...IMHO!

I agree..I think that some of the storylines revolving this Island storyline are completely ridiculous...but instead of wishing for something else....I just laugh at them...because Belle and Shawn needed to do SOMETHING...they needed to have some adventure to bond over....to solidify their relationship which I sincerely wish happens SOON...they've been tugged, yanked, and broken from eachother for WAY too long. This whole Belle doesn't know if she "loves" Shawn thing is completely ridiculous...I really HATE Willow...she should just go...go...go..go..go...!!!

I AGREE.....SHAWN AND BELLE NEED TO GET IT TOGETHER. AND WILLOW NEED TO GO, OR HER AND PHILLIP NEED TO GET TOGETHER THEY ARE BOTH ALIKE.

#4   2007/03/21 07:47AM
    Sheebs

This storyline should heat up soon, I think. I think Belle is getting to comfortable and Philip is going to find them.

When you are on the run, you don't stop and smell the roses. I just think that the story line should have encluded better planning. Like pack a bag, have a first get away plan, like passports and meds, food and clothes, and most of all MONEY for the road. Buy plane tickets and take off by boat. Have bus tickets and take a rented car to the airport and then get on a boat. We are not enjoying this story line because of the common sence factor. No one seems to have any.

#5   2007/03/21 11:20AM
    YoungDaysAmcFan

I am so there with everyone else on this whole storyline I think that it just sucks I want Beela and Shawn together and Willow out of the picture - so that is one reason Iam glad they are not in Salem because Willow Im sure would use her being pregnant to come between them and that isnt what we want now is it? I also wish her and phillip would run off together and stay gone!

#6   2007/03/21 01:31PM
    Lann

~) I am so bored This storyline puts me to sleep!!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list