List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Chelsea vs. Willow

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea vs. Willow

Started by Voodoo Cat at 2007/03/20 05:08PM
    Latest post: 2007/03/21 03:57PM, Views: 507, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2007/03/20 05:08PM
    Chelsea vs. Willow
    Voodoo Cat

Dang! A few months ago I never thought I'd be rooting for Chelsea, but I really like her now! The whole scene with Willow today...I wanted to rip Willow's eyes out! She is one skanky, heartless, selfish wench. I hope she gets everything she deserves...absolutely nothing!

#2   2007/03/20 05:22PM
    Re: Chelsea vs. Willow
    Belle_Claire...

i no. i wonder what willow will do with the jewerly she better return it because hope has done a lot for her it wouldetn be right for her to keep them.

#3   2007/03/20 05:47PM
    Starrgirlfish

Willow will probably try to sell it....

That's my guess

#4   2007/03/20 07:04PM
    Darling89For...

I hope that these are the ONLY Brady "family jewels" that Willow will ever hold in the palm of her hand. (Sorry - just couldn't resist)

#5   2007/03/20 07:53PM
    JOHNNYDUDE

Hey Waddup this is Johnnydude Happy Spring Greetings From Toronto,Canada ee this is why Chelsea & Willow should get this rivalry settled in the WWE ring.Chelsea Vs. Willow in a Last Girl Standing Match for WWE Woman's Championship and some other stuff I also mentioned.What do you guys think of this idea???.

#6   2007/03/21 07:54AM
    Sheebs

I think Chelsea will use what she found out to help Hope find her jewels at Willow's. And Chelsea will be moving in with Bo and Hope.

#7   2007/03/21 08:30AM
    Darling89For...

Quote Sheebs: I think Chelsea will use what she found out to help Hope find her jewels at Willow's. And Chelsea will be moving in with Bo and Hope.

I hope so. I feel that moving in with Bo, Hope, and baby Ciara will be really good for Chelsea, and that it will help her heal. Especially because of Ciara - babies don't judge you, they just love you and trust you and accept you.

#8   2007/03/21 03:57PM
    bearrie

Was it in yesterday's daily recaps that I read about Chels and Hoe getting into it? In the middle of it all, Hoe proved just what a MORON she really is by spilling to Chels certain bits of info that only the person involved with the fire would know. Let's see how quickly Chels puts 1 & 1 together and realize Hoe's behind the fire.

Another thing that I found amusing, in regards to Hoe showing her idiot -ness-; She -Hoe- was trying to get Chels by saying that Hope called HER the daughter Hope's never had? What the F--K has SHE been smoking? If Chels believed it even for a min, I would be TRULY disappointed in Chels. As if Hope would EVER allow the "daughter she never had" to be living at the Y? Not to say the Y is a bad place to be at. But for Hope Williams Brady's daughter in law? NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.
    Chels has recently been around BELLE, the ONLY person up until Ciara, that Hope has bestowed that honor upon.
    Now, Hope will be expanding her realm to include Chels. I hope Chels realizes this. If Hoe ever brings that up again, and she probably will, just to 'get' Chels, cause we all know how BRILLIANT Willhoe is, Chels better have a come back at Hoe that we all can be proud of.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list