List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Phillip take Claire?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phillip take Claire?

Started by SamiBrady_Chelsea at 2006/09/21 11:04AM
    Latest post: 2006/09/23 05:44PM, Views: 841, Replies: 15
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/09/21 07:38PM
    Re: Phillip take Claire?
    alleycat46534

i do feel for phillip,but come on think about it,phillip knew from the start what he was getting into,and he went for it anyway,so he is getting whats coming to him,i hope he learns from this and moves on find his true love shes out there somewhere.lol. besides you need to look at the one who you really need to feel sorry for (Shawn) he is the best and always gets dumped on,he deserves better,or belle which ever he chooses.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/09/21 07:40PM
    #12   2006/09/22 08:52AM
    crash874

I don't doubt Shawn will be a great dad. I just hope Belle doesn't forget what Phillip has done for her and Claire. Belle is very selfish and is only worried about herself.

#13   2006/09/22 07:58PM
    Natalie

I do feel really bad for Phillip. He will always have a place in his heart for Clair, but Shawn and Belle deserve to be together. If is wasn't for Jan they would have been and for Mimi she deserves what she gets for lying all this time. I don't even think she loves Shawn.

#14   2006/09/23 08:19AM
    Days_Fanatic

I think that Phillip deserves this. Belle is SHAWNS true love since they were toddlers. Belle deserves to be with shawn and I will say first hand as a mother that I don't care what my interests are but the best thing for a child is to be with their real father and they derserve to know who the real father is. Therefore, Belle and Sahwn should be together and raise theie two children and Phillip and MImi can run off into the sunset for all I care because they are both kniving, sneaky, jealous asses. But, this is just my opninion.

#15   2006/09/23 11:05AM
    Natalie

Yeah but if you think about it MIMI, KATE AND BONNIE is the one that did this they let the lies go on too long. Just because Mimi was selfish. If the truth was out when they found out yeah it still would of hurt but at least Phillip would of only raised Claire for a short time.

#16   2006/09/23 05:44PM
    divasb1

Ohhh!! I think I see where this could be leading!! I think I read that the part of Phillip is being recast so they are going to keep him--he could turn evil like his father! (Really evil like Victor used to be) Then he could turn all this anger, jealousy, etc against the Brady's since he probably sees Shawn as the one to ruin his family with Belle and Claire. Then, if the Dimeras return, there will be TWO families to battle with the Bradys!!! Oh--this could be getting GOOD!!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list