List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Phillip take Claire?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phillip take Claire?

Started by SamiBrady_Chelsea at 2006/09/21 11:04AM
    Latest post: 2006/09/23 05:44PM, Views: 886, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/09/21 11:04AM
    Phillip take Claire?
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Do you all think Philip is going to kidnap Claire?

#2   2006/09/21 11:12AM
    Re: Phillip take Claire?
    cbrady

He wont get to far with her not if Shawn can help it, I feel so sorry for Phillip I know he wouldnt hurt Clair or anything but he was really pissed off when he left but can you blame him all I can say is Phillip is going to make Belle pay for sleeping with Shawn even though she cant remember. Lets just only hope and pray that Clair will be okay

#3   2006/09/21 11:23AM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Under the circumstances Shawn and Belle slept together I don't blame them but I do too feel so bad for Philip ... he raised that baby girl...poor thing...I can't wait to see what happens there...I'm just glad that the truth is FINALLY out!

#4   2006/09/21 11:27AM
    cbrady

I am too you know now I wish that Phillip didnt have to go throuhg that painful heartach I know Shawn and Belle belong togather but why did they have to hurt Phillip this way, I quess the good side is he does have a baby on the way maybe this will help him heal a little bit

#5   2006/09/21 11:28AM
    deewatts

I must say Im also glad the truth has finally come out but feel sorry for Phillip no way. Hes always been way too jealous, controling,too emotional. Ive never cared for his character and wished he was leaving instead of the old ShawnD. He wont get too far!

#6   2006/09/21 11:29AM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

yes he does have a baby on the way but its not with belle...that is HIS true love...its said he isnt hers...and he doesnt love mimi and I dont even think they'd make a good couple...so having a baby with her...probabl hurts him more than it helps...that was supposed to be his and Belle's

#7   2006/09/21 11:30AM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

but he has had reason to be jealous ... especially of shawn...they were practically making out in the hospital a couple of weeks ago....who wouldn't be jealous of their boyfriends/girlfriends once love (still loves ) being in their life 24/7

#8   2006/09/21 11:34AM
    crash874

OK guys think about it? How would you feel if you found out the love of your life has a baby with there ex? Yeah we all knew Claire was Shawn's. But Phillip has been there since she was born. He took care of her when Belle was going through depression. I would have a hard time swallowing all this too. I really feel for Phillip.

#9   2006/09/21 12:23PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

oh me too me too i totally 100% agree with you!

#10   2006/09/21 01:06PM
    4evaDrake

Quote crash874: OK guys think about it? How would you feel if you found out the love of your life has a baby with there ex? Yeah we all knew Claire was Shawn's. But Phillip has been there since she was born. He took care of her when Belle was going through depression. I would have a hard time swallowing all this too. I really feel for Phillip.

I agree with you to a point, with respect Shawn didn't know Claire was his, don't you think if he did he would have raised her. Shawn will be a great dad, they always point that out with the whole Zack and JT thing.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list