List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Willow

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Willow

Started by jessmcarter325 at 2007/03/19 11:10AM
    Latest post: 2007/03/23 12:39PM, Views: 565, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/03/19 11:10AM
    Willow
    jessmcarter325

I don't like her role in the show much but her heartfelt moment was good to see from her I really felt sorry for her I think she will end up moving in with Bo and Hope and did she ever thank Hope for helping her with her prenatal care?

#2   2007/03/19 12:06PM
    Re: Willow
    Sheebs

She did not say thank you and she is all about what I can get. She is willing to trade or sell her baby to the highest bidder. She does not want the baby, she wants what she can get for the baby.

I do not see her moving in with Bo & Hope after they find out that she was the one who set fire to it. And they will find out. I think she will be sitting in a jail cell and be handing her baby away through the bars.

#3   2007/03/19 08:11PM
    Darling89For...

I'm wondering why EJ had Willow break into Bope's house and steal jewelry - - it's weird. I'm sure those are the only Brady "family jewels" that Willow will ever hold in her hand.

#4   2007/03/19 08:28PM
    NickiB

Quote Darling89Formula: I'm wondering why EJ had Willow break into Bope's house and steal jewelry - - it's weird. I'm sure those are the only Brady "family jewels" that Willow will ever hold in her hand.

Actually, he told her to make it look like a robbery and that he didn't care what she took. I think he had her break into their house so that Bo would re-think Billie's sevurity system. Why? Because then E.J. would have access to all the info on the system because he is working with Billie.

#5   2007/03/19 08:40PM
    Darling89For...

Quote NickiB:
    Quote Darling89Formula: I'm wondering why EJ had Willow break into Bope's house and steal jewelry - - it's weird. I'm sure those are the only Brady "family jewels" that Willow will ever hold in her hand.

Actually, he told her to make it look like a robbery and that he didn't care what she took. I think he had her break into their house so that Bo would re-think Billie's sevurity system. Why? Because then E.J. would have access to all the info on the system because he is working with Billie.

Oh! OK! THANKS for clearing that up for me!

#6   2007/03/19 09:24PM
    NickiB

Quote Darling89Formula:
    Quote NickiB:

Darling89Formula-I'm sorry if I sounded anything but happy. I was in a hurry, kids were calling. Anyhow, I really hope that did help. I also hope that Willow does not have anymore chances to end up with any Brady "family jewels".

#7   2007/03/20 08:09AM
    Darling89For...

Quote NickiB:
    Quote Darling89Formula:
    Quote NickiB:

Darling89Formula-I'm sorry if I sounded anything but happy. I was in a hurry, kids were calling. Anyhow, I really hope that did help. I also hope that Willow does not have anymore chances to end up with any Brady "family jewels".

LOL!!! Unless the baby she's carrying is Shawn's son. (Oh, no! )

#8   2007/03/20 08:51AM
    glowhip

I believe Willow is here to stay as the new younger villain, if Sami is going to be new and improved and Chelsea is trying to mend her meddling ways, that only leaves Kate as the only female to irritate everybody, so do not be surprised to someday see her and Willow in some sort of alliance together. There are many ways the writers can go with the character, she has some interactions with just about everyone in the show and now her brother arrives, lets see how long b-4 the rest of the Stark clan show up.

#9   2007/03/20 12:00PM
    jessmcarter325

Yeah I take back anything nice I may have said about her she really hit a nerve with me today sometimes I wish I was in Salem boy the drama I could start that is basically common sense lol

#10   2007/03/20 12:43PM
    mrsgater73

Quote glowhip: I believe Willow is here to stay as the new younger villain, if Sami is going to be new and improved and Chelsea is trying to mend her meddling ways, that only leaves Kate as the only female to irritate everybody, so do not be surprised to someday see her and Willow in some sort of alliance together. There are many ways the writers can go with the character, she has some interactions with just about everyone in the show and now her brother arrives, lets see how long b-4 the rest of the Stark clan show up.
    Yea. Willow and Jed are the new nicole and Jed the new Brandon.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list